As posted above, I cannot figure out how to sync Facebook with my calendar on my S6. I don't even have the option to add my FB account to my calendar?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-06-2015 08:29 PM
    As posted above, I cannot figure out how to sync Facebook with my calendar on my S6. I don't even have the option to add my FB account to my calendar?

Hi Leslie,

Did you try to go in the Sync settings and try to sync your FB account??
    How do I sync FB with my calendar-attachment.php2.jpg
    06-07-2015 02:26 AM
    Hi Leslie,

Did you try to go in the Sync settings and try to sync your FB account??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment.php2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	180239
    It doesn't give me that option. Mine only shows the sync now option, it doesn't have it broken down to sync contacts, calendar, etc....

06-07-2015 07:39 AM
    It doesn't give me that option. Mine only shows the sync now option, it doesn't have it broken down to sync contacts, calendar, etc....

Attached Thumbnails How do I sync FB with my calendar-8005.jpg  
    06-07-2015 07:39 AM
    I was going to Uninstaller and reinstall but Facebook is preloaded on my device so I can't do that.... My calendar by default on this device is a Google calendar. It updated last night but still doesn't have a way to sync with Facebook.

06-07-2015 07:49 AM
    oh u did this right SETTINGS > GENERAL > ACCOUNTS
    just wondering also why you don't have that option?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    06-07-2015 08:51 AM
    oh u did this right SETTINGS > GENERAL > ACCOUNTS https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06...521c4d9b0b.jpg
    just wondering also why you don't have that option?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    If that screenshot was from a Galaxy S6 or S6 edge, please tell us which carrier is it, because as far as I know that was one of the things that were removed on Touchwiz to try to tone it down.

If you ask me, there were a lot of useful things they got rid off that I've been missing after a lot of previous galaxy phones, granted that they were one of the few that did that, so now they are just like most of the other manufacturers out there on this aspect.
    06-07-2015 09:17 AM

When I first moved to other non Samsung phones years ago, and I realized that I didn't have the facebook calendar sync, I went and googled for how to sync the calendar to my google account and there are a couple of ways to do it, the one I used was something about going to facebook and look for the calendar and event page and that will give you an ID (I barely remember) and then you go to Google Calendar and create a new calendar Importing the "ID" to it. Since then I have my facebook Calendar (mostly birthdays) synced to my Google account, if I had a Galaxy phone great, I used the Calendar sync from it, if I have other phones I just use the one I created.
    06-07-2015 09:21 AM
    If that screenshot was from a Galaxy S6 or S6 edge, please tell us which carrier is it, because as far as I know that was one of the things that were removed on Touchwiz to try to tone it down.

If you ask me, there were a lot of useful things they got rid off that I've been missing after a lot of previous galaxy phones, granted that they were one of the few that did that, so now they are just like most of the other manufacturers out there on this aspect.
    I am on Verizon.

06-07-2015 12:30 PM
    I am on Verizon.

Incredibly the carrier that's famous for been the only one removing a lot of useful features in this case seems to be the only one that has this one, well, the irony of it...
    06-07-2015 04:50 PM
    Hi all,
    I've recently bought a Samsung J5 with Android 5.1.1 and there's no SNS service to enable or disable...no option to sync contacts, calendar and gallery as I had in my S3 (4.3).
    Does anyone has the same issue? Or it's me doing it wrong?
    Thanks
    11-30-2015 05:44 AM