Stock email quick reply signature

MP_X86

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't find much in a couple of hours searching.

I have an S6 on Verizon. I have been using the stock email app for corporate MS Exchange.

I've set up a custom signature in the account settings since I don't like to give Verizon free advertising via the "Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone." However, when I use the quick Reply All in conversation view rather going directly into a message and replying from there, it adds the default Verizon signature.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm happy to provide screenshots if needed.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't find much in a couple of hours searching.

I have an S6 on Verizon. I have been using the stock email app for corporate MS Exchange.

I've set up a custom signature in the account settings since I don't like to give Verizon free advertising via the "Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone." However, when I use the quick Reply All in conversation view rather going directly into a message and replying from there, it adds the default Verizon signature.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm happy to provide screenshots if needed.

Welcome to the AC Forums. Hope you enjoy your GS6.

Go to Email. Select More. Settings. Long press your account address. Long press Signature. Change it to whatever you want. Before long pressing it, you can turn it off.

MP_X86

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the AC Forums. Hope you enjoy your GS6.

Go to Email. Select More. Settings. Long press your account address. Long press Signature. Change it to whatever you want. Before long pressing it, you can turn it off.

I have a custom reply which is used whenever I compose a new message or reply from inside a specific message, if that makes sense. My issue is only when I send a "reply all" from conversation view.

I've included a screenshot of the view I am talking about and the different signatures. The "from my mobile" signature is my custom signature and you can see the Verizon signature there as well which I sent from this conversation view.

Thanks for the warm welcome, by the way, I have certainly enjoyed the device so far.

Attachments

• 1708.jpg
    1708.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown