Does anyone know how to fix a detached band? Would I just have to take it to a repair center? I've had it for a week and I don't remember dropping it or anything that would affect it. It's only a little bit, but it's bothering me.

Why isn't my Metal band flush to the phone?-30dkx1d.jpg
    Why isn't my Metal band flush to the phone?-1hcwh0.jpg
    06-07-2015 11:41 AM
    Does anyone know how to fix a detached band? Would I just have to take it to a repair center? I've had it for a week and I don't remember dropping it or anything that would affect it. It's only a little bit, but it's bothering me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30dkx1d.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	168.0 KB 
ID:	180271
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1hcwh0.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	180272
    Welcome to Android Central!

Could be a defective unit, I would definitely take it back and get it swapped out.
    06-11-2015 07:36 AM
    Hmmm...wasn't until I read this post I looked closely at mine. It's a refurbished unit, and I notice one corner is off a bit. You can feel the rough edge of the metal, and see it raised up, compared to the other corners. I'm going to try to forget about it, but chances are it's going to bother me forever now.
    06-11-2015 08:55 AM
    Hmmm...wasn't until I read this post I looked closely at mine. It's a refurbished unit, and I notice one corner is off a bit. You can feel the rough edge of the metal, and see it raised up, compared to the other corners. I'm going to try to forget about it, but chances are it's going to bother me forever now.
    Wouldn't a case hide that to the point you forget about it all together?

Had something similar on an old iPhone and once the case was on i forgot all about it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-11-2015 10:33 AM
    Wouldn't a case hide that to the point you forget about it all together?

Had something similar on an old iPhone and once the case was on i forgot all about it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Yes, but...I've not been using a case for about a week or so now. Waiting for yet another case to be delivered tomorrow though. You're right though, I'll settle on a case soon, and it shouldn't matter at that point.
    06-11-2015 01:57 PM