My husband has an S5 and I have an S6. I want to share all of my contacts with him (not transfer as in take off my phone and put on his). I tried using NFC and it sounds like it worked, but I can't find the contacts on his phone anywhere. Maybe I am doing something wrong?? I turned on NFC on both phones. Then I selected the contacts I wanted to share, then clicked share, then selected Beam, got a beep and another beep. But nothing on his phone. Any help anyone can provide me? Thanks a lot.
    06-08-2015 03:31 PM
    First let's see if nothing transferred indeed. In your husband's phone, on the Contacts app, go to settings and make sure that in the CONTACTS TO DISPLAY section you select ALL. If they appear, maybe your husband is only selecting to view contacts stored in Google or his SIM card, and when you transferred them via NFC, those were saved to his phone's internal memory.

If they're still not there, then you can do the same process (select the contacts you want to share by tap and holding on a contact and then selecting the multiple contacts and then select SHARE, but this time try it via Bluetooth).
    06-08-2015 04:14 PM