I have the s6. How do I get videos to continuously play? I've searched everywhere! ! ? ? ?

bazinga180

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Can't figure out how to reply. But more information would be just all vidoes on my phone whilst I wat have a video of anything it just takes me back to the folder. On my last phones I could click a button and it would then play the video followed by the next one then the next one and so on. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by continuously play? Are videos stopping on their own? Are you talking about videos you took with the camera, or streaming videos (like YouTube)?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I see--you want your video player app to go in sequence from one video to the next in a folder list. Maybe try Folder Video Player, although it doesn't have too many downloads. Permissions seem reasonable.

bazinga180

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
So there isn't a way to actually do if on the phone? Like a setting somewhere? Like I said my last phones had the option to tick it. I just don't see why that of all things they'd remove.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What was your last phone? The stock video player and its features differ depending on the phone and the manufacturer. Even if your old phone was also a Samsung, features can be added or omitted with subsequent versions.

Let me see if any of the other Ambassadors are aware of this feature on the S6.

twlbrodie

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Honestly is doing my head in also. On my S5 i could autoplay videos but my lovely S6 doesn't seem to have an option to autoplay next video.

I don't want to have to click the next video in order to watch it. I steam my music videos to my samsung tv but have to go back to the phone everytime the video has finished

bazinga180

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
My last phone was the galaxy note 3. But my s4 and s3 both had the option. I let my kid wat have Thomas videos I have on the phone normally I can lock it and leave it but I have to unlock it and click next. It's a nightmare.