Cannot Answer Phone Calls?

RockPaperBFG

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have recently picked up a Galaxy S6 and have an issue with answering incoming phone calls. The phone will ring, but often when I pull it out of my pocket it the screen stays black and doesn't have an option to answer. If I unlock the phone with my fingerprint it just takes me to the home screen like normal and there is no option to answer the phone anywhere.

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas on how to fix it?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings and then accessibility and disable "single tap" mode. When the phone is in your pocket, it may sense a tap to reject the phone call. When I had this enabled, I used to take the phone put of my pocket and the call was already answered. It doesn't happen anymore since I disabled it. Try it and see what happens. It's the only thing I can think of at the moment

Galaxy S6 Gang

RockPaperBFG

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I will give that a try. It was also nice to see there were options to just press the home button to answer, which may help as well.

NeilLasher31

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
This took me forever but I have is sussed.

I use a web phone system provided by Three to use the internet to make calls. It's called Three In Touch I had inadvertently blocked notifications in sounds and notifications in the settings to keep stuff of the lock screen at night. Once I turned the block off, the phone buttons returned as the phone rang. What made this more confusing is that when not on a wifi it worked fine as I was on the normal phone app.

rl_86

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Thank you, I have been having this problem and tearing my hair out trying to fix it!! I thought it was something more fundamentally wrong with my phone lol! How did you figure it out and have you actually used the Three in Touch app yet? I solved my problem by just uninstalling it as I have other wifi apps which allow me to do something similar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12