06-21-2015 03:09 PM
36 12
tools
    As much as I actually like touchwiz I'm tempted into trying different launchers to give me more flexibility and customization. What launchers do you guys use and why? I've never used one before so I'm a little anxious about getting into one so any tips you may have to your respective launcher would also be great!
    06-09-2015 05:03 PM
    Nova Launcher Prime, tons of customization options, gestures, etc. They have a free version to try out as well. I'd recommend just playing around with the different launchers and see which ones you like.
    06-09-2015 05:09 PM
    Nova launcher is very popular, gestures are great. You have to spend a bit of time in the settings trying out the different options and you will see how glorious it is.

dreaming of electric sheep
    MonkeyNews likes this.
    06-09-2015 05:11 PM
    I use Nova Launcher Prime as well. The gestures are very nice.
    MonkeyNews likes this.
    06-09-2015 05:12 PM
    Nova prime here as well, very smooth launcher with a great amount of customization

sent from my Galaxy S6 using tapatalk
    MonkeyNews likes this.
    06-09-2015 05:12 PM
    Haha seems as if nova is the front runner so far. I'll definitely give it a blast... Erm what do you mean by gestures by the way aha.
    06-09-2015 05:16 PM
    Haha seems as if nova is the front runner so far. I'll definitely give it a blast... Erm what do you mean by gestures by the way aha.
    With gestures you're able to perform different actions just by swiping on the screen. For example, I have a gesture to open up App Dialer when I swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Or is I swipe up with 2 fingers it opens up Nova settings. There are tons of gesture options you can setup.
    06-09-2015 05:27 PM
    With gestures you're able to perform different actions just by swiping on the screen. For example, I have a gesture to open up App Dialer when I swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Or is I swipe up with 2 fingers it opens up Nova settings. There are tons of gesture options you can setup.
    Oh really? That's a rather cool addition to be fair. I'm going to download it now and tinker away after work, see if I can get my head around it ☺.. Thanks!
    06-09-2015 05:30 PM
    And one of the coolest things with Nova Prima is the swipe up actions. You can have two different actions with just one icon (app, folder or shortcut). For example, if you have two different email accounts you can set an icon to open one of them when tapping and the other one when swiping up.
    06-09-2015 05:42 PM
    Nova Prime

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-09-2015 05:43 PM
    Nova prime, however something to be aware of is that the plug in for Nova that puts unread badges (Tesla unread) is not currently fully working.

For instance it's a known bug that we aren't getting unread badges for Samsung email at least, and I think there might be other apps not working.

But it's still a great launcher.

06-09-2015 05:56 PM
    Mine work. You have to go to the option in the Tesla settings where you select the apps you want it to monitor.

06-09-2015 06:22 PM
    I guess I'm the only one who prefers Aviate. I try most others but keep coming back. It just makes thins so much easier for me, without having a cluttered home page. Their categories panes makes finding the app I'm needing a breeze.

deeb215 likes this.
    06-09-2015 06:54 PM
    Using Nova prime here as well. Gestures are nice and there are plenty of options. Runs real smooth.
    06-09-2015 10:41 PM
    Nova prime here too.
    06-10-2015 06:57 AM
    I love unusual launchers just found total launcher lots of fun features
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.ss.launcher2
    deeb215 likes this.
    06-10-2015 07:11 AM
    Although I'm still using the stock TW, I've always used Nova Prime in the past. There will come a time it gets installed on my S6.
    06-10-2015 08:30 AM
    Action launcher 3 for me - works perfectly with the S6

deeb215 likes this.
    06-10-2015 11:07 AM
    Mine work. You have to go to the option in the Tesla settings where you select the apps you want it to monitor.

Did, but it's simply not working and Tesla coil acknowledged my email that they know it's an issue.

deeb215 likes this.
    06-10-2015 11:21 AM
    Apex

Posted via Android Central App
    deeb215 likes this.
    06-10-2015 11:38 AM
    I have tried several including NOVA Prime, but GO Launcher is by far the best launcher out there.

Stylish, Smart, Slim, Let’s GO Launcher!
    GO Launcher is a stylish, smart & slim system for your Android phone. The 2015 brand new version “GO Launcher Z’ provides 365-day updated themes & HD wallpapers to decorate your screen, and abundant widgets, gestures & tools to make your ideal phone. Its previous version “GO Launcher EX” ranked as NO.1 launcher in Google Play with over 200 million users!

Stylish: Decorate every corner of your screen with updated themes & wallpapers. Get them from theme store!
    Smart: Insert your brain into the phone with tools, widgets & gestures;
    Slim: 4M APK to enhance phone performance.

Highlight features:
    APPs management: Hide & Lock APPs to protect phone security;
    Store: Theme store & APP center brings you fashion & fun;
    Transition Effect: XX effects available, magic every slide!
    deeb215 likes this.
    06-10-2015 11:49 AM
    I have tried several including NOVA Prime, but GO Launcher is by far the best launcher out there.

Stylish, Smart, Slim, Let’s GO Launcher!
    GO Launcher is a stylish, smart & slim system for your Android phone. The 2015 brand new version “GO Launcher Z’ provides 365-day updated themes & HD wallpapers to decorate your screen, and abundant widgets, gestures & tools to make your ideal phone. Its previous version “GO Launcher EX” ranked as NO.1 launcher in Google Play with over 200 million users!

Stylish: Decorate every corner of your screen with updated themes & wallpapers. Get them from theme store!
    Smart: Insert your brain into the phone with tools, widgets & gestures;
    Slim: 4M APK to enhance phone performance.

Highlight features:
    APPs management: Hide & Lock APPs to protect phone security;
    Store: Theme store & APP center brings you fashion & fun;
    Transition Effect: XX effects available, magic every slide!
    Go wants you to buy EVERYTHING... Ads everywhere. Huge fail for me.

scott_0 likes this.
    06-10-2015 02:31 PM
    I have no ads what so ever, and I have GO Launcher install on 2 phones and a Tab Pro. Maybe you had an much older version installed, the current version doesn't have that issue and I have been running GL since March.
    06-10-2015 03:47 PM
    I have no ads what so ever, and I have GO Launcher install on 2 phones and a Tab Pro. Maybe you had an much older version installed, the current version doesn't have that issue and I have been running GL since March.
    Did you buy the PRO Version?
    06-10-2015 03:48 PM
    Nope, just the free version on Play.Google. It was called GO Launcher EX but I think the name has changed again.
    06-10-2015 03:53 PM
36 12