Lifeproof Fre now shipping for the Galaxy S6

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Here are some more pictures I really love this case the more I play with it
FYI the fingerprint scanner is very good with the case on

posted from my beautiful 64 gb galaxy s6 gold

Is the back a thick clear plastic or thin?
Is it just a thin piece of tape over the home button?

Did you make a YouTube video?

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Do you have an otterbox defender? If so, is it much smaller than it? I don't mind the bulkiness of the defender, but if it is less bulky that's a plus. Also is the black plastic on the back grippy or smooth?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
How deep is the lip on the front and back compared to the Defender? How pronounced is the protection for the camera?

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Drop tested no but water tested passed but I do trust the case it feels and looks great and I would recommend this case to anyone who wants extra strength

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Drop tested no but water tested passed but I do trust the case it feels and looks great and I would recommend this case to anyone who wants extra strength

Hi there, does the screen work under water. For example can you touch to focus in the camera app?

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It won't, is the technology of the screen not the phone or car though. No phone screen right now will work under water with a life proof.
I didn't see it on their website and never having had a Lifeproof case of my own, does the company replace the device if the seals fail and is damaged due to water intrusion? I got one for my dads GS5 only because when I went to buy a case that Defender in black was sold out. He doesn't really need the protection but it was his first smartphone that I got him.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I didn't see it on their website and never having had a Lifeproof case of my own, does the company replace the device if the seals fail and is damaged due to water intrusion? I got one for my dads GS5 only because when I went to buy a case that Defender in black was sold out. He doesn't really need the protection but it was his first smartphone that I got him.
When I bought my fre and nuud for my iphone 5s they had a program where you could pay $10 more and have a warranty on the case and device for a year and if your phone got damaged you could pay $50 for a warrantied phone. Not sure if they still offer that though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12