Lifeproof Fre now shipping for the Galaxy S6

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
How were you able to buy the lifeproof for $70? Did you have to input a coupon code?
I paid $79 plus tax for mine. I think it was a promotion when they first came out. I wanted to hold one on my hand before I bought it so I waited until my local verizon store got one in. I paid a little more but for that price I wanted to be sure I would like it before I bought it and had to deal with returning it if I didn't.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! Would you mind posting a picture of your S6 with the case in it? I just want to see how the case affected the size.
Sure, I will try and post some compared to my speck candyshell grip tomorrow and both beside the defender. My case is already scratched up on the back but it doesn't really bother me. Doesn't change the performance my case and I have dropped it a few times and had it with me in dusty mowing environments and rain and all and it's taken it all with stride so a few scratches on the back doesn't really bother me.

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I paid $79 plus tax for mine. I think it was a promotion when they first came out. I wanted to hold one on my hand before I bought it so I waited until my local verizon store got one in. I paid a little more but for that price I wanted to be sure I would like it before I bought it and had to deal with returning it if I didn't.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I do not have access as I am based in the Philippines. Buying it online would be my only bet on getting hold of it. I would appreciate a picture as the only ones I see online is the computer generated coming from Lifeproof itself.

Last edited:

frankd1

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine 2 weeks ago before a Hawaii trip. Waterproof works fine, but one prob I encountered was behavior when moving camera from above water to underwater. I was trying to film my 4yo daughter swimming in the pool, would start the recording above, then when I would go underwater the water pressure somehow pressed either the back and/or task manager buttons, which ended up stopping the recording about 95% of the time. I ended up going back to my GoPro. So, from my experience, a great waterproof case but don't plan on doing much (or any) underwater recording with it.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine 2 weeks ago before a Hawaii trip. Waterproof works fine, but one prob I encountered was behavior when moving camera from above water to underwater. I was trying to film my 4yo daughter swimming in the pool, would start the recording above, then when I would go underwater the water pressure somehow pressed either the back and/or task manager buttons, which ended up stopping the recording about 95% of the time. I ended up going back to my GoPro. So, from my experience, a great waterproof case but don't plan on doing much (or any) underwater recording with it.

The water does cause some things to get pressed on the screen and the back or recent keys. Not a fault of the case. The s5 does the same when put in water while it is on

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz