My phone gets really warm, to the point of it being almost too hot to hold. I haven't got an overheating warning yet but I feel like it's only time. I've searched multiple ways to fix this; restarting, wiping the cache, putting it on safe mode. I just wanted to know if anyone had the same problem and a solution that worked for them. I'd really rather not have to take it back but I'm paranoid this warming problem won't go away.
    06-11-2015 06:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What is the phone doing when it gets that hot? Are you running a processor-intensive app? Is the cell signal poor?
    06-11-2015 08:02 PM
    That happens to me too. In fact I had my phone down with the screen turned off the entire time and just bc I was in a group txt that 2 of my friends kept replying back and fourth the phone go super hot. My phone gets really hot as well since day one especially if I use the camera for a bit to take some pics. Also just browsing sometimes does the same. I love the phone, but I miss the M8 how it did not get hot like this nor drain the battery as fast. I'm now wondering if I made the right choice going with the S6 Vs m9.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-12-2015 11:30 AM