lol what? (quick settings toggles gone?)

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
ok this freaked me out, phone was working fine all day, just got home and was looking for my headphones so I toggled the flash and noticed my quick settings was different, press the edit button and bam they're missing. especially my data and hotspot I forgot which else ones was there

i636.photobucket dot com/albums/uu81/DJ_NiveK/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-06-12-02-14-25.png

PS: I restarted, normal power down, and wipe cache and still not coming back

Ravi Paw

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey man, same here. My quick toggle mobile data vanished this morning. I usually keep it as next to WiFi toggle... Pain in the arse as I use is all the time. There was no update at all as this problem happened overnight when I disable all the mobile and WiFi settings... Anybody have any idea. My phone runs 5.0.2. See pic...

Android Central App (S6 White 64gb)

Attachments

• 4993.jpg
    4993.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 154

Gary Grech

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
i am encountering the same issue guys, tried finding the notification Reset button but could not locate it. Any suggestions apart from software reset.

Ravi Paw

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Personally would avoid fac reset as that's more hassle than its worth for the issue. I believe from researching it's a carrier effect but could be wrong. Issue also effects many so a uproar from many may force them to bring it back asap.

Android Central App (S6 White 64gb)

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't use that toggle, but I just looked and sure enough it's gone. Seems like having togles for data/hotspot would be quite helpful so I'm not sure why the manufacturer or carrier would remove it... I'm really beginning to be unhappy with the way carriers are neutering devices these days and adding bloat.

Posted via the Android Central App

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's the carriers taking these toggles away. It sucks as now when I don't want my data connected I have to use airplane mode or use a not so great looking 3rd party alternative.

carnaige

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I have this issue today too.. unfortunately mobile data was off when the change must have occurred and I now have no way of turning it back on (does anyone know of another way to turn it on without the toggle? I'm away from home and WiFi for the weekend so this is really rubbish timing..) I'm on vodafone uk...

stang6790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just a thought, are the people who are losing the toggles running a different theme? I know the themes alter the look of the toggles and thought there may be some glitch making some disappear. I'm on Verizon running stock theme and I have all of mine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair