lol what? (quick settings toggles gone?)

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just a thought, are the people who are losing the toggles running a different theme? I know the themes alter the look of the toggles and thought there may be some glitch making some disappear. I'm on Verizon running stock theme and I have all of mine.

Not a bad theory, but I'm on Verizon and not running the stock theme.

Doesn't seem to be too many from Verizon who are missing toggles though...

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Not only mobile data icon and few others too Im missing. What the heck is going on? Mine S6 is unlocked version and havent received any updates or new install apps. :confused:
3EP4xSA3ovXsK5JKfqaFBshpBhEYjPzMZRiPU9ha_2A=w512-h910-no

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
i know how to get there in the settings. What we are talking about here are the quick toggles ...
There are only so many toggles or shortcuts that you can add before the clutter makes the UI skin klunky and slow. Not sure how often you would need a quick toggle for mobile data.

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I find it nearly impossible to believe that having a toggle or two more for things like mobile data would impact the phone's performance in ANY way.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I find it nearly impossible to believe that having a toggle or two more for things like mobile data would impact the phone's performance in ANY way.
It's a slippery slope. If we want a minimal UI skin footprint, would respectfully suggest not adding more. First, it's too many tutorials and menu options just to cram as many features and functions to address as many needs as possible. I have adapted to the fewer toggles and options, a direction that I hope continues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome