Samsung Galaxy S6 sweatin

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Considered to be risky here than barking for no reasons. To be damn honest here, do you think its Galaxy S6 will going into real grave?

Due of too many issues from range failed charging that keep s.o.t to messing up some touchwiz?

Its hard to determine of Samsung's future due they made a stupid choices to move and POOF everything gone for nothing.

That why everybody getting real sweatin as **** and trying to keep calm and decides to roll with or probably for all sweatin people to not get this device and hold it off for GS7?

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Considered to be risky here than barking for no reasons. To be damn honest here, do you think its Galaxy S6 will going into real grave?

Due of too many issues from range failed charging that keep s.o.t to messing up some touchwiz?

Its hard to determine of Samsung's future due they made a stupid choices to move and POOF everything gone for nothing.

That why everybody getting real sweatin as **** and trying to keep calm and decides to roll with or probably for all sweatin people to not get this device and hold it off for GS7?

It is a matter of opinion and time whether Samsung made a misstep by excluding the card slot and replaceable battery as well as a smaller battery.

Coming from the GS4, the GS6 is a huge upgrade and not worth passing on in favor of the GS7 whose features we don't even know yet . It could end up being a GS6 version 2.0 like the GS5 was the GS4 version 2.0 with the faulty fingerprint scanner and water and dust intrusion protection. After almost two months, I can honestly say that the GS6 is the best smartphone I have ever owned. Don't miss the card slot or the replaceable battery, neither of which I have ever seen swapped. Gone is the plastic replaced by premium materials. TouchWiz is more optimized to the point where third party launchers are an option for customization instead of a necessity. The camera is the best on the market for a smartphone. External speaker is no longer on the back. Battery life is not an issue for me and depends upon personal habits and carrier networks. The battery drain and RAM management issues should be addressed to a large extent with 5.1.1 and taken to where it should have been at launch with Android Moon Pie, still lobbying for that name. M is boring unless it's M&M.

That said, things needs to improve on the next generation. TouchWiz need more optimization in terms of its efficiency and organization as well as it's footprint needs to be a lot smaller letting Android shine with Tocuhwiz enhancing the user experience. Firmware needs work so that smaller batteries can be used keeping as slender a profile as possible. The device need to be thicker to accommodate the camera which should be flush allowing for slimmer rugged cases as well as overall balance and aesthetics. A mere 0.25 mm or so would also allow for a slightly larger battery and with the rumored 10nm chipset and newer battery, it wouldn't have to be more than 2800 to 2850 mAh in size. It will need 6GB DDR4 with an improved graphics CPU with the minimum 64 GB storage model. It should have USB 3.0 and the next generation Exynos chipset with a UHD 5.1 inch screen.

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea what you just posted. Is English your second language? If so, I apologize. If not, could you please translate into English?

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I had a really hard time understanding what you are trying to say :s can you try explaining?