Exactly what the subject states.

After it rebooted a number of times at the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge boot screen, I held Vol -, power and home. It brought me to a screen to choose Vol + for custom OS, Vol - to cancel or Home to reload from Samsung. I initially chose Vol - and it just started rebooting again. Did the 3 finger salute and chose the Home button. It's now been sitting on a turquoise screen with the phone info in the top left corner and it states in the middle "Downloading...Do not turn off target"

It's been on this screen for about two hours now. I think the phone is borked but I'll see what you guys have to say. Thanks for your help.
    06-15-2015 10:30 AM
    You're in download mode.
    Power your phone off. Power it on by holding the Power button and the vol + button and the home button all at once.
    You'll see the android and then you'll get a screen wish several choices. Volume up and down to scroll power to choose. Choose wipe cache.
    Then reboot. See if that helps.
    06-15-2015 10:53 AM
    Instead of using Volume Down, use Volume up together with the Home and Power Button (Must be done when it is turning off or completely off but in just case that it's in a loop you must time it to do it just right after it turns off).

It will get you to Recovery Mode, on the stage you are right now I think you should go for a Factory reset, but if you want to try a Wipe cache partition first you do that on that menu and reboot, if it doesn't work then go back and do the same and just do a Wipe Data/Factory reset. If after doing that it still does the loop, then you have a Soft Bricked phone and then you should boot where you were before (In Odin/ Download Mode) but you should look for the Factory Firmware and the instructions on how to perform a restore with it, look over XDA forums for such file and Instructions.
    06-15-2015 10:56 AM