My boyfriend has the GalaxyS3 & he connects his phone and/or samsung tablet to his tv, he doesn't have a Samsung TV tho, I also noticed his wifi connects to do it but then again his wifi is ALWAYS on so I'm really not sure, helllllp me! Im desperate. 😩
    06-16-2015 08:44 AM
    My boyfriend has the GalaxyS3 & he connects his phone and/or samsung tablet to his tv, he doesn't have a Samsung TV tho, I also noticed his wifi connects to do it but then again his wifi is ALWAYS on so I'm really not sure, helllllp me! Im desperate.
    Is your TV connected to the internet (i.e. a smart TV) if it is you should be able to swipe down on the phone to display the notifications section, select "Quick Connect" this will search for any nearby devices that the phone can connect to. Failing that, buy a Chromecast for £20 / $30 and cast your screen that way.
    My boyfriend has the GalaxyS3 & he connects his phone and/or samsung tablet to his tv, he doesn't have a Samsung TV tho, I also noticed his wifi connects to do it but then again his wifi is ALWAYS on so I'm really not sure, helllllp me! Im desperate.
    Is your TV connected to the internet (i.e. a smart TV) if it is you should be able to swipe down on the phone to display the notifications section, select "Quick Connect" this will search for any nearby devices that the phone can connect to. Failing that, buy a Chromecast for £20 / $30 and cast your screen that way.
    06-16-2015 10:27 AM