New Material Design Themes approved

Ray3613

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Damn, I was already using it ND didn't know these were the ones by xda, I expects smthn better!

Posted via the Android Central App

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Here's a screen shot. I love it!

That one is nice, but it's not the material theme that was discussed originally. There are 2 material themes that were accepted, but aren't listed yet. You can find a link to images near the top of this comment thread posted by me.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Damn, I was already using it ND didn't know these were the ones by xda, I expects smthn better!

Posted via the Android Central App

I think I'm lost here, who said that the ones posted today are the same that we are talking about on this thread? The ones from XDA are pure Material Design, you won't see any other design there, no graphics no weird colors, just black or white.

If I'm confused or wrong, please somebody correct me.

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm lost here, who said that the ones posted today are the same that we are talking about on this thread? The ones from XDA are pure Material Design, you won't see any other design there, no graphics no weird colors, just black or white.

If I'm confused or wrong, please somebody correct me.

You are right, others are wrong. People are mistaking a different one for the actual material themes that aren't yet released.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
You are right, others are wrong. People are mistaking a different one for the actual material themes that aren't yet released.

Yeah, I decided to go to the thread over XDA and the Author posted today that he was shocked that the themes were not released today, he hopes that they released them next week then.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've never themed before (the available. themes all seem a bit 'kiddy'). I noticed the guy listed it comes with a keyboard. Are we able to use a 3rd party keyboard whilst using themes? (I use SwiftKey, and wouldn't want to lose it) .
Yeah u can use 3rd party keyboards with Themes

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6!