Get the Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge 64GB for the same price as the 32GB after valid $100 rebate claim. For a limited time, when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge 64GB at the full price at the carrier or national retailer of your choice and redeem at samsungpromotions.com, we’ll send you a $100 rebate, the price difference between the two models.*

https://samsungpromotions.com/ultimateupgrade/Mobile

Offer starts 6/21/15 at 12:00 PM ET and ends 7/5/15 at 11:59:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.*

Sent from my Verizon LG G4
    Lol Froob and jcp007 like this.
    06-22-2015 07:45 AM
    Can you buy the phone at a retailer like best buy and still receive the rebate. The wording is somewhat ambiguous. Great deal though. The funds will probably run out quickly.
    06-22-2015 11:49 AM
    FYI:

I bought my phone in April 2015. Officially, the rebate is for people purchasing phones between Jun 21 and July 5. I tried filling out the on-line form to submit, but it only allows a drop-down for the month of either June or July. I got into a live chat w/ a samsung rep to find out how to get around this, and get my rebate. Here's what I was told:

First off, I asked about the rebate ... the Samsung rep told me that there were no promotions or rebates at this time. I then gave them the link above for the Ultimate Upgrade, and after a little bit, she came back and said I was right. I then told her that both my wife and I bought our phones prior to June 21. She said as far as she knew, we were eligible for the rebate. She then gave me a link to some "prize logic" customer service form online that I had to use to contact them and find out what the deal is.

I just got an email back from them saying that the purchase date has to occur between June 21 and July 5.

Keep in mind, the Samsung rep told me that my wife and I were eligible. Not saying she was right ... just saying that's what she told me. I'm about to get back with Samsung and see if I can figure out how to get them to honor the deal.

I think it's a bunch of bull-you-know-what that those of us who purchased our phones prior to this deal are being "penalized" for not sitting on out butts and waiting until now.
    06-22-2015 01:44 PM
    FYI:

I bought my phone in April 2015. Officially, the rebate is for people purchasing phones between Jun 21 and July 5. I tried filling out the on-line form to submit, but it only allows a drop-down for the month of either June or July. I got into a live chat w/ a samsung rep to find out how to get around this, and get my rebate. Here's what I was told:

First off, I asked about the rebate ... the Samsung rep told me that there were no promotions or rebates at this time. I then gave them the link above for the Ultimate Upgrade, and after a little bit, she came back and said I was right. I then told her that both my wife and I bought our phones prior to June 21. She said as far as she knew, we were eligible for the rebate. She then gave me a link to some "prize logic" customer service form online that I had to use to contact them and find out what the deal is.

I just got an email back from them saying that the purchase date has to occur between June 21 and July 5.

Keep in mind, the Samsung rep told me that my wife and I were eligible. Not saying she was right ... just saying that's what she told me. I'm about to get back with Samsung and see if I can figure out how to get them to honor the deal.

I think it's a bunch of bull-you-know-what that those of us who purchased our phones prior to this deal are being "penalized" for not sitting on out butts and waiting until now.
    I mean, you did get the phone a couple months early and have been using it for that amount of time. I think Samsung is just trying to push an initiative for further sales. Plus, this promo only lasts for two weeks so many people will still miss out.
    06-22-2015 02:01 PM
    I mean, you did get the phone a couple months early and have been using it for that amount of time. I think Samsung is just trying to push an initiative for further sales. Plus, this promo only lasts for two weeks so many people will still miss out.
    Yes, I realize this is a current promotion for new purchases. I also realize they are doing this to entice new purchases. However, I think it's a bunch of BS that existing customers are not getting any "breaks" ... that's NOT a good business model.
    06-22-2015 02:29 PM
    FYI:

You can try to fill out the form and mail it in. 99.999% chance you would get rejected though

Sent from my Verizon LG G4
    06-22-2015 02:42 PM
    FYI:

It does suck sometimes to be an early adopter! Moto is famous for this often dropping the price much quicker leaving those that paid full price with a bad feeling.
    It is a pretty common practice. TMO ran this special in memorial day a few days or so after my wife got her S6 and she still did not bother to try and get the difference back! I guess since I got mine on contract with att, she feels I saved over 100. Lol!

Posted via my Galaxy S6!
    06-22-2015 02:48 PM
    I just got done talking to Samsung again, and they won't budge on this ... they say purchase MUST be between June 21 and July 5 2015.

Quite frankly, while I realize full-well what the promotion is for ... I think it's a bunch of crud that they are doing this.

I'm not one to just write off Samsung for something like this ... but I do admit that I'm seriously considering any future loyalty to Samsung. Treating customers like this ... loyal customers ... is not good business practice. They didn't even offer something like a small on-line store credit ...

very disappointing ...
    06-22-2015 02:52 PM
    It would be lovely if sales and promotions on all goods and services were extended retroactively, but honestly, that's an unrealistic expectation.
    06-22-2015 03:25 PM
    It would be lovely if sales and promotions on all goods and services were extended retroactively, but honestly, that's an unrealistic expectation.
    Look ... I don't wanna sound like a crazy person with my posts here. I get all that. I totally understand how you'd be committing business suicide if you offered every deal retroactively and to all customers. But here, in THIS case ... The phone hasn't been out THAT long ... and the 64GB version is one of three models offered. Someone may have bought their phone last week, and is now being penalized for not waiting until LATER to buy their phone.

If this was a year later, yah, I get it ... but a couple of months later? That just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not crying over here about it ... Again, I just think it's a bunch of crud.
    06-22-2015 03:38 PM
    It's unclear to me what "Full Price" means. Obviously means not-discounted, but would it cover a contract addon price of $299 on Amazon? Or does it have to be the no-contract price?
    06-24-2015 11:10 AM
    It's unclear to me what "Full Price" means. Obviously means not-discounted, but would it cover a contract addon price of $299 on Amazon? Or does it have to be the no-contract price?
    One way to find out is if they list who are the "authorized sellers" of the phone, and also list the pricing that it has to be.

Or, you could just fill out the rebate form and send in the original receipt (yes, it says it has to be the original receipt, not a copy) and see if they accept it.

However, I doubt that if you bought the phone for less than about $750 that they would offer you the rebate... but again, I'm just guessing.
    06-24-2015 11:39 AM
    Early adopters never get price breaks, that's understood when you can't wait. In Apple's case they never drop prices until new models come out.

This is the second promo for the S6 in the short time it's been out...which leads me to believe sales aren't that great.

Oh well, at least I got the Memorial Day promo.
    06-24-2015 12:28 PM
    Some early adopters got the $100 off for turning in an old smart phone. There were varying experiences on whether or not it also required Edging up. This Samsung deal helps those of us who were thinking about it and wanted to do a little more research before deciding to go with the S6. I'm on VZW unlimited plan so I wanted to buy it at full retail with no Edging up. However when I heard about rumors about the Active, I held off for a bit. Then I found out it wasn't coming out for VZW so I bought the S6 2 weeks ago. I was still within my 14 days to return to i went back to the store and told them I wanted to return my phone and then buy it again so my receipt reflected a purchase date that qualified me for the Samsung deal. The VZW manager said they'll just credit me 100 at the store. This saves everyone the hassle of transactions and receipts and me having to file through Samsung.
    06-25-2015 04:14 AM
    Early adopters never get price breaks, that's understood when you can't wait. In Apple's case they never drop prices until new models come out.

This is the second promo for the S6 in the short time it's been out...which leads me to believe sales aren't that great.

Oh well, at least I got the Memorial Day promo.
    My wife bought am iPhone 6 last week from verizon because they were running a $200 off promotion. Plus they emailed me a code to get $100 credit if I turn in any smartphone. So we sent in an old worthless phone (droid x).
    We're still 3 to 4 months away from the 6S. Clearly smartphone sales must be hurting for all manufacturers.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-25-2015 05:43 AM
    That was unclear to me also, so I emailed them via the support link. The response was clear for buying direct on contract, but I guess still unclear on buying via Amazon :

"Thank you for your inquiry. At Verizon, you are still eligible for the Ultimate Upgrade promotion if you purchase the Galaxy S6 with a 2-year contract at 299.99 or the Galaxy S6 Edge with a two-contract at $399.99,
    Have a great day,
    PrizeLogic Support"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Darknight1 likes this.
    06-25-2015 05:45 AM
    That was unclear to me also, so I emailed them via the support link. The response was clear for buying direct on contract, but I guess still unclear on buying via Amazon :

"Thank you for your inquiry. At Verizon, you are still eligible for the Ultimate Upgrade promotion if you purchase the Galaxy S6 with a 2-year contract at 299.99 or the Galaxy S6 Edge with a two-contract at $399.99,
    Have a great day,
    PrizeLogic Support"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I tried emailing them via the support link, but have not (yet) received a response.
    06-25-2015 07:52 AM
    Got a couple replies from PrizeLogic:

Thank you for your inquiry. If you purchase the Galaxy S6 with a 2 year contract for$ 299.99 at either AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular you are eligible for the offer. If you purchase the S6 Edge for $399.99 at the previously listed carriers you are still eligible. We apologize for the confusion. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Yes, Amazon is an eligible retailer as long as your pay the full price or the 299.99 price with a 2 year contract.
    06-25-2015 08:48 AM