Hi guys,

I am newly owning a S6 and have some problems with some notifications and warnings:

1. How to disable the "too high volume" message? Its very annoying.

2. How to disable the confirmation message after I deactivate mobile network?

3. Is there a way to remove the S finder and Quick Connect bar at the drop down menu without rooting the device?

4. Is there a way to disable the floating menu button which appears as substitute for the missing menu button function in some old apps?

5. In the music app, is there a way to display albums in rows and not in squares?

6. I am using the Nova Launcher Prime, is there a way to add the official memo widget to the homescreen?

I think thats it for the beginning. Maybe you can help me with these.
    06-22-2015 08:25 AM
    Hi guys,

I am newly owning a S6 and have some problems with some notifications and warnings:

1. How to disable the "too high volume" message? Its very annoying.

2. How to disable the confirmation message after I deactivate mobile network?

3. Is there a way to remove the S finder and Quick Connect bar at the drop down menu without rooting the device?

4. Is there a way to disable the floating menu button which appears as substitute for the missing menu button function in some old apps?

5. In the music app, is there a way to display albums in rows and not in squares?

6. I am using the Nova Launcher Prime, is there a way to add the official memo widget to the homescreen?

I think thats it for the beginning. Maybe you can help me with these.
    I'm not too sure about all the questions, but in the majority of them the answer is no unfortunately:

Point 1 - can't get rid of the warning
    Point 2 - can't get rid of the notification
    Point 3 - Can't get rid of them either on the current software version you are on, I believe a fix is in place for 5.1.1 to remove these.
    Point 4 - Sadly not
    Point 5 - Don't use it so can't comment, sorry.
    Point 6 - Don't use Nova, can't comment, sorry.

sorry to be the barer of bad news
    06-22-2015 08:53 AM
    Thanks for your reply. If I root my device, am I then able to solve all the annoying warnings?
    06-22-2015 11:57 AM
    Thanks for your reply. If I root my device, am I then able to solve all the annoying warnings?
    I would imagine so mate, I don't root so I couldn't confirm 100%
    06-22-2015 12:47 PM