the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info - just checked but I don't have an update yet OTA (UK) hopefully tonight when I get home it'll be there. Now I know about it I will be checking for updates every 30 mins lol. I don't even really care too much for the update. My S6 is performing flawlessly.

No problem. You're lucky. AT&T only allows me to check once every 24 hours.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info - just checked but I don't have an update yet OTA (UK) hopefully tonight when I get home it'll be there. Now I know about it I will be checking for updates every 30 mins lol. I don't even really care too much for the update. My S6 is performing flawlessly.

UK here i checked about 2 hours ago and there was an update, havent downloaded it since at work but ill be doing it soon as im in, either way its definatly getting out in the uk so keep trying

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Australia will always be the last to get anything. I just asked Telstra if there were any plans for a release in Australia and they gave me a link for their list of developer updates they are currently working on that is released once a fortnight (the list that is). Samsung Galaxy S6 wasn't even on the list. Oh the joys of technology in Australia

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Australia will always be the last to get anything. I just asked Telstra if there were any plans for a release in Australia and they gave me a link for their list of developer updates they are currently working on that is released once a fortnight (the list that is). Samsung Galaxy S6 wasn't even on the list. Oh the joys of technology in Australia

That's rubbish news mate. Is there many network providers in Australia? at least you have good weather and beaches :) here in Scotland it's summer and it's raining, the closest I can get to a beach is my next door neighbours sand pit :)

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site

agreed, good weather nice beaches and hot women.

think id be willing to prolong my os updates in exchange for that ;)

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
That's rubbish news mate. Is there many network providers in Australia? at least you have good weather and beaches :) here in Scotland it's summer and it's raining, the closest I can get to a beach is my next door neighbours sand pit :)

There's Telstra, Vodafone, Optus as the main three then Virgin after that.

It's freezing cold over here right now. Too cold for the beach Xd

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
There's Telstra, Vodafone, Optus as the main three then Virgin after that.

It's freezing cold over here right now. Too cold for the beach Xd

Your winters are still better than mine. I do hope that you'll get the update soon. I'm sure that I'm be waiting long as well with AT&T also removing something and adding more bloat for me to disable as well. No carrier is perfect, just gata deal with what you gata deal with.

Posted via the Android Central App

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Your winters are still better than mine. I do hope that you'll get the update soon. I'm sure that I'm be waiting long as well with AT&T also removing something and adding more bloat for me to disable as well. No carrier is perfect, just gata deal with what you gata deal with.

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm used to it. Australia is ALWAYS last when it comes to updates. Its one of the things that keeps me enticed when it comes to ios. The fact that I get the updates as the exact same time as everyone else is a huge deal

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I check for an update it always says I have an update but it's the previous update that is already installed, are others getting this?

dreaming of electric sheep

Ravi Paw

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Im with EE but the phones from carphone warehouse so its a standard unlocked model dont knwo if that changed anything

Hey man. I got the same, UK model, from carphone warehouse on EE. But yet haven't get the update to 5.1.1.... Are you sure it's the update or just a patch update. Let me know?

Android Central App (S6 White 64gb)

Sprawl

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Same for Bell.

bought the unlocked international model. Wondering if Bell is even going to distribute it, since in Canada, Bell is selling the W8 model

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995