S6 - Decision Time

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Samsung galaxy s6 look and feel great. However i hearing a piles of complaining about that issues from software to messy internal hardwares. So, not a concerns and i can workaround to get zero hiccups issues.
I had holding my lg g3 phone and yes ofc i using and type right now about this device decisions. Should i keep my current lg g3? Or go ahead and take a curiosity for samsung galaxy s6? Non edge

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Samsung galaxy s6 look and feel great. However i hearing a piles of complaining about that issues from software to messy internal hardwares. So, not a concerns and i can workaround to get zero hiccups issues.
I had holding my lg g3 phone and yes ofc i using and type right now about this device decisions. Should i keep my current lg g3? Or go ahead and take a curiosity for samsung galaxy s6? Non edge

If you don't have an issue with the smaller screen, then I would take the plunge.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Go ahead and buy an S6. You won't be disappointed. I've had iphone 5S, Moto X 2014, Galaxy S5 and all of them had their own issues so no phone is perfect. I'm not sure what issues you've heard about but the only thing I can really complain about is the smaller non-removable battery but my wireless charger keeps me charged up throughout the day so it's really not an issue.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site

If you can deal with the small battery then install Nova and you will be happy.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
get the S6, it's a great device, it really is. there are complaints with all phones, just how it is, some people just complain to hear themselves complain. the LG4 is no world beater either, I may get flamed for this, but they are Samsung of last year and before with the cheap feel and overuse of plastic

sent from my S6 using tapatalk

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
get the S6, it's a great device, it really is. there are complaints with all phones, just how it is, some people just complain to hear themselves complain. the LG4 is no world beater either, I may get flamed for this, but they are Samsung of last year and before with the cheap feel and overuse of plastic

sent from my S6 using tapatalk

I won't beat you up over that reference, but can say it feels nothing or looks nothing like last years Samsung phones but does come with it's own issues. That being said the s6 sure is pretty...

Posted from my Samsung S6 Active

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have s6 and have no issues (other than the stock email app). Had it since launch. Great battery life and I was in the camp that wanted a removable battery since I loved that in my s3...turns out this battery is way better than I expected.

I really can't see how a mobile phone can get much better than the on I have. I'm sure others are great too but the s6 is as good as it gets IMO.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Absent the screen real estate, you would be getting a better device with a better camera. If you get the 64GB model, that should be more than adequate. You won't miss the card slot. Battery life is also a function of a number of issues, some like carrier and Lollipop issues are out of your control. Not everyone is having all the issues that you may have read about. There are a number of other great smartphones out there but only you can make the choice as you are the one that has to use it. If you have more questions, hit us back.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Sprint network and samsung galaxy s6 woeful dues of battery drained and anyone experience around it?

carter79

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I love my new S6.. only a small problem of the finger print scanner only working when it feels like it ( disabled that feature) and sometimes the keyboard gets stuck on the lock screen making it a pain to open the phone!

But the battery is better than my s4 and it'd soooo bloody quick :)

stang6790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love my new S6.. only a small problem of the finger print scanner only working when it feels like it ( disabled that feature) and sometimes the keyboard gets stuck on the lock screen making it a pain to open the phone!

But the battery is better than my s4 and it'd soooo bloody quick :)

My fingerprint reader seemed a little hit or miss when I first got the phone. I had multiple fingers registered, but after using the phone I realized I only used my right thumb to unlock, so I went and redid my fingerprints recording my thumb all 4 times and now it works 99% of the time.

carter79

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Cheers for the heads up.. I'll give that a go..
The keyboard getting stuck on my lock screen is a real pain in the ***..

little09

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Sprint samsung galaxy s6 bloatware or carrierware that can disable and uninstall apps? What about samsung and google services as well and that way its might improve a less lag clutter? Thanks

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint samsung galaxy s6 bloatware or carrierware that can disable and uninstall apps? What about samsung and google services as well and that way its might improve a less lag clutter? Thanks

You can disable a good number of them but not uninstall as they are part of the OS partition.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol