Galaxy S6 Android 5.1.1 releases

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Is the G920F From France also possible to use on a Dutch G920F Not the same Baseband Versions tho?

The French release has the international language pack, including Dutch, and will have a Europe wide modem that is suitable for the Netherlands

Titanosx

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Just Installed the update, still no major changes but it seems to be running smooth and figerprint scanner is even quiker as before:)

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully so. It would be great for those users experiencing issues so that they can enjoy their devices.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Doesn't it also introduce a few new cameras features. That's what I'm most excited about.

-# Cheers! #-

Titanosx

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Hit us back when you have battery life numbers.

Been playing with it over these few hours, and wow its different i tell you!
Battery i cant say 100% its way better, but when i unplugged and watched a few clips still no drop and now after a few hours of goofing around 96%. So seems promissing. Camera has new function, the expose increase/decrease, Works cool. When you open your app drawer the first time, its sorted into most used and then a-z. Now the international firmwire also can use the A-Z, which we did not have before. On my Dutch Tmobile phone it added facebook and dropbox back onto my phone, but it was removed in seconds. And as last the ram is still not fixed, seems about the same usage.So far the update has mad the phone better. ill let you know if i find anything new extra.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Been playing with it over these few hours, and wow its different i tell you!
Battery i cant say 100% its way better, but when i unplugged and watched a few clips still no drop and now after a few hours of goofing around 96%. So seems promissing. Camera has new function, the expose increase/decrease, Works cool. When you open your app drawer the first time, its sorted into most used and then a-z. Now the international firmwire also can use the A-Z, which we did not have before. On my Dutch Tmobile phone it added facebook and dropbox back onto my phone, but it was removed in seconds. And as last the ram is still not fixed, seems about the same usage.So far the update has mad the phone better. ill let you know if i find anything new extra.

Sounds very encouraging. Keep updating us as you get through a couple of cycles.

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I have 5.1.1, it`s awesome as titanosx said, but, unfortunately they did not fix the ram management problem, every time I check my manager widget it is way over 80%.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I have 5.1.1, it`s awesome as titanosx said, but, unfortunately they did not fix the ram management problem, every time I check my manager widget it is way over 80%.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's too bad. The RAM issue is the one problem I have with this phone. I want my apps to stop reloading so much!

Posted via the Android Central App