Will the Samsung Galaxy S6's lag PERMANENTLY if i use the Google or Nova launcher

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Will the Samsung Gaaxy S6's lag PERMANENTLY if i use the Google or Nova launcher

I use Nova Launcher and I don't have any lag.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

kevindharrisii

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Will the Samsung Gaaxy S6's lag PERMANENTLY if i use the Google or Nova launcher

I had to do a factory reset and after that my lag went away

Allan Preston

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

I use Nova Launcher, and love it. I find it 10x better than the default Touchwiz, and have not noticed any lag at all.

what5k

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site

I haven't noticed any lag with nova launcher. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, I've also never had a redraw.

S6edge46220

May 29, 2015
Visit site

No lag with Google

Posted via the Android Central App

Saros

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site

Nova Prime user here, no lag in my experience.

scoutbb

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site

I have Nova Prime installed on my S6 and S4, no lag on either device.

jeffmurph004

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
This post makes no sense. These are all launchers that do not require rooting. Why would they possibly cause permanent lag? That's ridiculous.

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
The only time I've ever noticed lag on the S6, apart from Chrome is when I install a theme from the Galaxy Apps store - usually turning the phone on and off resolves it though.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Nova even can help you if you have any funny screen redraw when leaving some apps. In Nova settings, go to advanced and select aggressive desktop.

Headlands

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I've tried Nova and few other popular launchers. They help with some of the lag, but it's still not as fast as iOS, for me. Some things like hitting the call button (there's a lag before it actually starts to make the call), opening up Chrome for the first time, opening up some other apps for the first time, etc., are frustrating when you come from the super quick iOS world. Unless I'm doing something wrong?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88