I am fuming. I ordered and paid for a charging case for my Samsung Galaxy S6 and instead get sent a case for the S6 Edge instead. Like how stupid do you have to be. Now I won't get to use it for another month If the charger wasn't fast charge I would be fuming more than I already am
    06-24-2015 12:05 AM
    If my father was alive I'd have him make you a chocolate egg cream.

I know that you probably don't know what that is, but trust me, it's pure heaven and cures everything. My dad was an expert at making them... Now I want one too. :-(

Posted via the Android Central App
    Haroon Ikhlaq likes this.
    06-24-2015 01:02 AM
    If my father was alive I'd have him make you a chocolate egg cream.

I know that you probably don't know what that is, but trust me, it's pure heaven and cures everything. My dad was an expert at making them... Now I want one too. :-(

The chocolate part sounds incredible. From the sounds of things it sounds like a creme caramel but with chocolate instead of caramel.

There was a whole mix-up. When I ordered the s6 case it showed up in their system that I had ordered the edge case. I wish I had picked up on this fact when I received the receipt from PayPal. They said if I send it back to them and there are no scratches on it they will send me and swap it for a regular s6 case. I am even pretty sure I checked before I ordered that I had ordered the correct case. There will be no scratch marks on it. I took it out of the box to see if it would fit my s6 because I thought maybe there was an error on the box as I had not ordered the edge. Then once I saw the phone didn't fit I put the case straight back in its box. How can it be used if it doesn't even fit my phone Xd.

On the bright side its amazing quality and it will be great once I actually get the s6 case
    06-24-2015 01:12 AM
    Ouch, that sucks. I remember one time I bought a case for my Droid Turbo and they sent me the one for the smooth backed one, not the ballistic nylon model. My phone was too chunky to fit the case.
    06-24-2015 02:39 AM
    Ouch, that sucks. I remember one time I bought a case for my Droid Turbo and they sent me the one for the smooth backed one, not the ballistic nylon model. My phone was too chunky to fit the case.
    Damn I know that feeling. You get all excited thinking your product has finally arrived and then it's not what you ordered
    06-24-2015 02:43 AM
    Damn I know that feeling. You get all excited thinking your product has finally arrived and then it's not what you ordered
    Yeah, plus the sting of it being useless and having to wait some more for the right thing to get there.
    06-24-2015 02:45 AM
    Yeah, plus the sting of it being useless and having to wait some more for the right thing to get there.
    Lmao I know right. I was so confused by the fact that I was sent the Edge case I thought maybe the box might be wrong and tried putting it on 😂
    06-24-2015 02:55 AM
    That's gutting news! do you have the link to the case you bought? I'm just curious as to what it looks like as I don't think I've ever really investigated charging case
    06-24-2015 08:29 AM
    That's gutting news! do you have the link to the case you bought? I'm just curious as to what it looks like as I don't think I've ever really investigated charging case
    Sure. Here's the link for their website:

http://www.boostpak.com.au/#!product...00mah-boostpak
    06-24-2015 08:48 AM
    Not a good news if you're charger don't charge fast. Might it work.
    06-24-2015 09:08 AM
    Huh?
    S6edge46220 likes this.
    06-24-2015 02:27 PM
    My guess is that the case is similar to the Mophie Juicepack which would mitigate one of the primary issues being experienced by the OP.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    06-24-2015 02:36 PM
    The chocolate part sounds incredible. From the sounds of things it sounds like a creme caramel but with chocolate instead of caramel.
    A Chocolate egg cream is a local drink and it's a cure for all of your ills.
    Wife left you for a rich drunk, drink an egg cream. Just found out that you have cancer, drink an egg cream. Received the wrong case for your S6, drink a chocolate egg cream.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_cream

You can't buy it. You have to make it, and it's so easy.

1) fill a tall glass 3/4 with ice cold milk. (NO FAT FREE GARBAGE!!!)

2) add chocolate syrup like you are making chocolate milk, but add a bit more because the next ingredient will dilute the flavor. (prefer U-bet, but nestle or Hershey will be fine)
    Mix it until done and most of the syrup is off the glass.

3) add seltzer until the glass is full and give it a quick stir, don't make it flat. Soda water or club soda is OK too. (No sparkling water, not enough bubbles.)

This stuff is magical, maybe it's witchcraft. But you'll forget about your case troubles right away.

06-24-2015 07:57 PM
    My guess is that the case is similar to the Mophie Juicepack which would mitigate one of the primary issues being experienced by the OP.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    It is the exact same kind of item as the mophie case. I wanted the mophie case but it isn't available in Australia yet and I would have had to pay huge shipping from America to Australia on top of the fact that the Australian dollar is only worth 77us cents. So it probably would have ended up costing me around $150
    06-24-2015 08:10 PM
    That sucks! At least these days it's a lot easier to find phone accessories now. Target, Walmart Best buy, Sams, etc all sell the latest cases. Unless you live far away I don't see the need to order online especially with Best Buy price matching amazon now. It sucks when you order online and have to return it and wait for your charge card to be refunded.
    06-24-2015 08:30 PM
    It is the exact same kind of item as the mophie case. I wanted the mophie case but it isn't available in Australia yet and I would have had to pay huge shipping from America to Australia on top of the fact that the Australian dollar is only worth 77us cents. So it probably would have ended up costing me around $150
    At the price, I would still have to pause. It is a bit high.
    06-24-2015 08:32 PM
    That sucks! At least these days it's a lot easier to find phone accessories now. Target, Walmart Best buy, Sams, etc all sell the latest cases. Unless you live far away I don't see the need to order online especially with Best Buy price matching amazon now. It sucks when you order online and have to return it and wait for your charge card to be refunded.
    I don't live in America. I live in Australia
    06-24-2015 08:33 PM
    At the price, I would still have to pause. It is a bit high.
    As opposed to $59.95 for this companies version
    06-24-2015 08:34 PM
    Pictures when you get it.
    06-24-2015 08:37 PM
    Pictures when you get it.
    06-24-2015 08:37 PM