Clear Rubber/Gel back cover?

what5k

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm looking for something to cover the back of my S6 to make it a little less slippery and to even the level with the camera. I don't want a case, however. Just something for the back of the phone.

I've been looking on Amazon for awhile but I can't find anything, have you guys come across anything like this?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm looking for something to cover the back of my S6 to make it a little less slippery and to even the level with the camera. I don't want a case, however. Just something for the back of the phone.

I've been looking on Amazon for awhile but I can't find anything, have you guys come across anything like this?

Hey :) I bought this case a month back and love it:
Dark Grey, Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Case, Gel Cover Silicone TPU & 2 Screen Protectors (The Keep Talking Shop® Galaxy S6 SM-G920 Strong and Flexible Rubber Cases and Covers Ultra Hard Wearing Durable Phone Protector Accessories) (Dark Grey Gel Case &

It's soft rubber, lightweight, and levels out the camera :)

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
This is the one I have.
dbba44fdbe8bcbdf360bcdafb319c82d.jpg

Sent from my T-Mobile Black Sapphire 64gig Galaxy S6

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen this time for my S6 that I got last week, instead of the Ringke Fusion like I have done for my past 5 or 6 phones including my S6 edge, but after 4 days and still showing Preparing Shipment on Amazon, I saw one of the threads here ( I think it was the one referred above) this one, ElecShield Ultra Thin Case and after seeing it I immediately cancelled the Spigen order that hadn't been shipped and ordered this one.

At first I thought that because it's Amazon UK it won't get to me here but for my surprise the order went just as a regular Amazon order, with the Currency Conversion it was $13.62, about $2 more than the Spigen but if you take a close look at the design on this one, it fits perfectly the phone, and I mean, every single part of it is custom made for the phone, it even has the exact design of the camera lens so you need to really pay attention to see that it really has a Cover, that's exactly the type of cover I always look for, I simply hate bulky cases and in this beautiful phones even more, like I did with my pretty Xperia Z3, until I found the "perfect" one for it, it was naked.

Last edited:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen this time for my S6 that I got last week, instead of the Ringke Fusion as I have done for my past 5 or 6 phones including my S6 edge, but after 4 days and still showing Preparing Shipment on Amazon, I saw on one of the threads here ( I think it was the one referred above) this one, ElecShield Ultra Thin Case and after seeing it I immediately cancelled the Spigen order that hadn't been shipped and ordered this one.

At first I thought that because it's Amazon UK it won't get to me here but for my surprise the order went just as a regular Amazon order, with the Currency Conversion it was $13.62, about $2 more than the Spigen but if you take a close look at the design on this one, it fits perfectly the phone, and I mean, every single part of it is custom made for the phone, it even has the exact design of the camera lens so you need to really pay attention to see that it really has a Cover, that's exactly the type of cover I always look for, I simply hate bulky cases and in this beautiful phones even more, like I did with my pretty Xperia Z3, until I found the "perfect" one for it, it was naked.

It doesn't make the back of your phone look like it has wet spots?

Posted via the Android Central App

S_cam_S

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have this case and you will get no smudges, air gaps, wet spots, it is very slightly textured on the inside of the back (not noticeable and works great)

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have this case and you will get no smudges, air gaps, wet spots, it is very slightly textured on the inside of the back (not noticeable and works great)

Can you take and post a couple of pictures here? It will be great to see real world pictures, thanks in advance.

what5k

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen this time for my S6 that I got last week, instead of the Ringke Fusion like I have done for my past 5 or 6 phones including my S6 edge, but after 4 days and still showing Preparing Shipment on Amazon, I saw one of the threads here ( I think it was the one referred above) this one, ElecShield Ultra Thin Case and after seeing it I immediately cancelled the Spigen order that hadn't been shipped and ordered this one.

I'm really considering this one, I want my case to be as subtle as possible. I also second the pictures, I'd really like to see what the case looks like on a phone outside of stock photos.

S_cam_S

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Sorry guys, I ordered 2 cases, the one from Amazon and one from Ebay item number 161706063011
I thought it was the amazon one that had arrived but its the Ebay one. the Ebay case is amazing and very similar to the other, it has the textured inside but not the same style of protection around the camera yet does come up to the same level. I can take photos if you want , it is amazing for 99p and free delivery. I can also take photos of the amazon case when it arrives, I'm in the UK so delivery should be pretty quick.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I know you said you do not want a case but look into the Spigen neo hybrid bumper. It's almost like nothing is on the phone and has a small lip on the rear that allows protection for the camera lens when you place the phone down on its back. Google it or check it out on YouTube. I have one and it's pretty good. Probably just as good as a gel back

what5k

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I've looked at the bumper cases, and while they're minimal and practical, they completely cover up the metal trim. I'll be honest, part of my reason for wanting to get the ElecShield is vanity. I want to show my phone off. 😊

I admit though the bumper case is attractive.