Finally! Material theme in the theme store!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Theme doesn't play well with YouTube? I got a message that it stopped.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
This material theme isn't that dark. If you want a dark theme try 'old time' I have been using it for a week and it's amazing.

dreaming of electric sheep

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It's a great theme and I'll give it a test run for a day's use. As someone that uses Nova with a different wallpaper and icon pack, I'm just interested in themes for:

Lock screen (font of time, design of icons at bottom), notification shade, dialer and settings.

Lock screen is great, settings looks good, dialer seems oddly bright by comparison (is that actually what stock looks like?)... My one beef is the notification shade. It's good, but I wish the "on" colours of the icons weren't white, and I wish the name of connections (like wifi network name under icon) weren't white. Everything is white, it would be nice if those things were the same blue as the brightness slider or something.

Really though, I'm enjoying the theme overall. Thanks to the dev!

Send the developer a note at his Google+ address. Can't hurt.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I'm on Sprint and when I went to the Theme store it was there. A few seconds later a alert popped up saying the store had been modified for my device and now it's gone. Going to try and clear data.

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I'm on Sprint and when I went to the Theme store it was there. A few seconds later a alert popped up saying the store had been modified for my device and now it's gone. Going to try and clear data.

I got that same message (verizon) and the theme isn't available for me either. I hope this is just a debugging issue and not some weird carrier power play.

Posted via the Android Central App

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Guess I didn't get there fast enough, the Material theme was pulled. Maybe next week, or the next, or the next, or.... :)