Finally! Material theme in the theme store!

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Hate material theme/colors. It all looks like it was designed for third grade kids. Lollipoop is a complete fail for me all around. Kit-Kat was MUCH better. I hope they do something right with Android M. Doubt it though.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The only bugs that I saw possibly had to do with YouTube? Got a message that it had stopped shortly after installing the theme. The clock icon didn't work in that it was static. Anyone see other issues?

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Holy crap, that looks good!

Shame you can't change the position of the app drawer icon.

If you could, it would almost look like stock Android.

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The only bugs that I saw possibly had to do with YouTube? Got a message that it had stopped shortly after installing the theme. The clock icon didn't work in that it was static. Anyone see other issues?

I've been running the theme for over week and have not seen any Youtube issues. The clock and calendar are static with all the themes (except for default) as that is a limitation of the theming engine.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been running the theme for over week and have not seen any Youtube issues. The clock and calendar are static with all the themes (except for default) as that is a limitation of the theming engine.

The developer can't use other icons? What a bummer.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It's gone now... Luckily I downloaded it before it was pulled so I still have it... Not gonna use it but I'll keep it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6!

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S6 Material Theme

Hello,
I have seen articles revealing the fact that the Samsung Galaxy S6 Material Design theme is available.
I have looked in the store, and I can not find it. Could I have some help please?
Phone Model: SM-G920W8

Thanks,
John

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded a couple themes and they're ok. Problem is Samsung then sent me a bunch of updates to various apps of theirs that I had disabled. I had to re-disable a bunch of crap all over again. Not a huge deal, just don't appreciate them doing my thinking for me. I hope they stay disabled. Starting to wonder what, if anything else they inserted in my phone. I won't be D/L-ing anymore. Much better themes with just about any 3rd party launcher anyway, IMO.

Last edited:

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the theme. Damn that's the one thing Iv'e been begging for on the theme store and I can't find it on this crappy theme store. How did you guys get it?

Motohead

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't see it either. I was using the Urban theme and it has come and gone a few times in the past. Hopefully Material comes back soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463