I currently have a hands free speaker in my car that is bluetooth, and i am trying to replace my aux chord to the stereo with another bluetooth receiver for my music. can the s6 connect to both devices at the same time? and would the phone know to direct the phone calls to the speaker and the music to the stereo?
    06-25-2015 11:11 AM
    I currently have a hands free speaker in my car that is bluetooth, and i am trying to replace my aux chord to the stereo with another bluetooth receiver for my music. can the s6 connect to both devices at the same time? and would the phone know to direct the phone calls to the speaker and the music to the stereo?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Yes you can have multiple devices connected to bluetooth at the same time. Once they are paired you should be able to go in to the bluetooth settings of each device and specify what you want done. Call audio through one and media audio through the other.
    06-29-2015 07:41 AM
    I have the same problem but the S6 won't pair with the a2dp device. Sometimes it recognises it but won't pair, sometimes says incorrect pass code but gives not opportunity to enter one. Any suggestions?
    07-24-2015 04:34 AM