For the past few weeks, any contacts that my coworker puts into her AT&T iPhone 6 plus also show up in my Tmobile galaxy s6. If I delete them from my phone, they get deleted from hers. We do not share any information, wifi, bluetooth, etc. It really is a mystery. Can an one provide any insight as to what might be causing this?
    06-25-2015 03:22 PM
    You're both on the same Google account. Go to Accounts/Google and see what email address is in yours and in hers. If they're not the same, contact Google (Google Help Forums might get you some assistance). I've never heard of 2 different accounts getting crossed, though. The database engineers at Google would probably be VERY interested if that happened (and be working LOTS of overtime getting it fixed).

(This has nothing to do with wifi, Bluetooth, even email - it's just the phone sync that would be common to both phones. Sharing wifi and Bluetooth wouldn't do it.)
    06-25-2015 03:42 PM
    I can't see how this is possible unless somehow you have something connected. Which account are you saving contacts with? Is it possible you are adding and deleting contacts through a work Exchange server?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-25-2015 03:42 PM
    I like the idea that you're both adding and deleting contacts through the same Exchange server. When you're adding the contact that the other person doesn't see, it's likely that you're adding it either to your own Google account (which only syncs to your own personal Google cloud) or to the local Phone account (which doesn't sync anywhere).

Select one of the shared contacts and edit it--what account does it show that it belongs to?
    06-25-2015 06:00 PM