Material Design Theme Reviews

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Moonshine, Stealth or Smoke and Glass?

These are icon packs that I am interested in.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

You should be able to. I may have even used one or two of them. I just don't remember as I just woke up and didn't have my coffee yet.

Crossing fingers for ya.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to. I may have even used one or two of them. I just don't remember as I just woke up and didn't have my coffee yet.

Crossing fingers for ya.

Been up since 545am and on second 16oz coffee.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Moonshine, Stealth or Smoke and Glass?

These are icon packs that I am interested in.

I have 3 different Icon packs and I did a backup of all of them, so when I want to change I just restore one of the backups and in 5 seconds I have a whole new look each time.

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 different Icon packs and I did a backup of all of them, so when I want to change I just restore one of the backups and in 5 seconds I have a whole new look each time.

I need to start using backups more often, for this reason. Some icons won't auto change (or I prefer a different icon) and I end up spending 10 minutes tweaking. Do you use a naming scheme for your save files? "Blue-ElunIcon-Date" or something along those lines?

Also, I really like that I can save backups to Google Drive. I keep a folder on my drive for Nova backups, that way I don't lose them if my phone goes on the fritz.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I need to start using backups more often, for this reason. Some icons won't auto change (or I prefer a different icon) and I end up spending 10 minutes tweaking. Do you use a naming scheme for your save files? "Blue-ElunIcon-Date" or something along those lines?

Also, I really like that I can save backups to Google Drive. I keep a folder on my drive for Nova backups, that way I don't lose them if my phone goes on the fritz.

Yes, I do exactly that, I name every backup with the Icon Pack name on it and also I'm saving them to Google Drive and Dropbox.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I really wish there were more variety of colors for this theme. Its a nice looking theme but needs more color variety...especially for the settings

I love everything about this theme. I wouldn't mind the settings icons being in color, but I don't miss it now.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Installed it meh, doesn't compare to the dark red S6 theme...went right back to it

Seth Perry1

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I like the theme but because of the dark blue text bubbles I went back to default the selection of bubbles we ugly hopefully the developer will make an update with more color options.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Vignesh88

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
material design become a conceptual theme in the design context. Several technology firms like Salzer technologies and many more are providing exceptional services pertaining with the material design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol