08-11-2015 08:25 AM
40 12
tools
    Even though they are not available at present and not everyone got to try it. Here a couple of reviews.

bcbbanga4l likes this.
    06-25-2015 09:12 PM
    It actually looks really nice. I just put it on my Galaxy S6
    06-25-2015 09:16 PM
    Nice way to mask the ugly Samsung design.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    06-25-2015 09:23 PM
    It just appeared back in the store. For me anyway

Posted via the Android Central App
    They did add it back. No update though.
    06-25-2015 10:14 PM
    It's back on the theme store. I had heard such great things about material and was anticipating it as I've never experienced it on my phone, but I'm disappointed. I find the icons and overall look very cartoony. Better than touchwiz, but I like a couple of the other themes more. Been using I Have a Dream with a custom wallpaper for a few weeks, and I love the icons. They are, imo, much more elegant and classy.
    But as we say in Android land, options are a great thing.

06-25-2015 10:15 PM
    Why can't the theme engine be changed so the clock and the calendar icons can be dynamic instead of static?
    ziggster likes this.
    06-25-2015 10:28 PM
    I like it so far.
    06-26-2015 07:50 AM
    Why can't the theme engine be changed so the clock and the calendar icons can be dynamic instead of static?
    It could. Samsung would need to add that capability. Seems like an obvious thing they should have so I would expect they will add it in the future.
    06-26-2015 08:35 AM
    It could. Samsung would need to add that capability. Seems like an obvious thing they should have so I would expect they will add it in the future.
    How large an effort would it be? I can't think of a good reason.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    06-26-2015 09:21 AM
    I really wish there were more variety of colors for this theme. Its a nice looking theme but needs more color variety...especially for the settings
    06-26-2015 09:47 AM
    I love the animation on the wallpaper when you turn on the screen. I was just about to use another background until I noticed that. I do still have Nova installed and will be switching to Lollipop icons or something circular.
    06-26-2015 09:54 AM
    I really wish there were more variety of colors for this theme. Its a nice looking theme but needs more color variety...especially for the settings
    Isn't the point of the theme to mimic stock Android?

06-26-2015 09:56 AM
    Isn't the point of the theme to mimic stock Android?

Well yeah, but that shouldnt be the ONLY color available...I mean developers could definitely be creative. Make a dark version stock android theme
    06-26-2015 10:01 AM
    Question about icon packs.

I found Stealth, Smoke and Glass, and Moonshine icon packs.

Which one do you guys have or like? I have never used them so don't blast me for asking. Once you install them, they replace your icons regardless of theme or skin?

06-26-2015 10:05 AM
    Well yeah, but that shouldnt be the ONLY color available...I mean developers could definitely be creative. Make a dark version stock android theme
    I think we have to give the developers some more time. I think if this one proves popular there will definitely be some different color combinations available. This Material theme is really well done for what it is.
    06-26-2015 10:06 AM
    I think we have to give the developers some more time. I think if this one proves popular there will definitely be some different color combinations available. This Material theme is really well done for what it is.
    Yeah thats true
    I wonder what Samsung's requirements are for themes...I'm sure they disapprove a lot of potential good ones
    06-26-2015 10:07 AM
    Question about icon packs.

I found Stealth, Smoke and Glass, and Moonshine icon packs.

Which one do you guys have or like? I have never used them so don't blast me for asking. Once you install them, they replace your icons regardless of theme or skin?

Most, if not all of the Icon Packs are not compatible with Touchwiz, well, at least it was like that before I don't really know if something has changed.

I'm currently using the Material Design theme until the dark version is released but this is just for Menu, Notification shade, Phone and Contacts apps as I'm using Nova Prime with Marvak Icon pack, I think they cost about $1 or something like that, but definitely worth it, very clean, classy and colorful Circular icons.
    06-26-2015 10:24 AM
    Most, if not all of the Icon Packs are not compatible with Touchwiz, well, at least it was like that before I don't really know if something has changed.

I'm currently using the Material Design theme until the dark version is released but this is just for Menu, Notification shade, Phone and Contacts apps as I'm using Nova Prime with Marvak Icon pack, I think they cost about $1 or something like that, but definitely worth it, very clean, classy and colorful Circular icons.
    Nova Prime+Icon Pack+Material Design theme?

If I revert to Touchwiz, everything goes back to the way it was?

06-26-2015 10:34 AM
    Nova Prime+Icon Pack+Material Design theme?

If I revert to Touchwiz, everything goes back to the way it was?

Yes, and you can save your set up if you decide to go back to it.

06-26-2015 10:47 AM
    He is also doing a dark Material design, which is what I will switch to when it arrives. I think this theme does a great job of making it look like stock android, which is a few steps better than stock touchwiz. The dark theme will be where I live, once it is out though. With Nova and lollipop icons, clear out the background for folders, it looks enough like stock for me to use it instead of the Stud Silver (I did not use their icons), which I liked for the dark settings and notification shade. Really, the notification shade is what I want themed more than anything else, and Material is perfect for that.
    06-26-2015 10:59 AM

Great. Thanks very much.

06-26-2015 11:09 AM

Moonshine, Stealth or Smoke and Glass?

These are icon packs that I am interested in.

06-26-2015 11:11 AM

You should be able to. I may have even used one or two of them. I just don't remember as I just woke up and didn't have my coffee yet.

Crossing fingers for ya.

06-26-2015 11:21 AM
    You should be able to. I may have even used one or two of them. I just don't remember as I just woke up and didn't have my coffee yet.

Crossing fingers for ya.

Been up since 545am and on second 16oz coffee.

06-26-2015 11:32 AM

I have 3 different Icon packs and I did a backup of all of them, so when I want to change I just restore one of the backups and in 5 seconds I have a whole new look each time.
    jcp007 likes this.
    06-26-2015 11:37 AM
40 12