Hey y'all! First post. Would really appreciate some feedback.

So I took a video of me shooting a paper ball and slightly missing a trash can from my Galaxy S6 using the slow motion feature. I took that video and transferred it to my computer to edit it and put Chariots of Fire as the background music. I saved that file, keeping the exact same file type (MP4) and transferred it back to my phone. However, now when I view it on my phone, the video is the fraction of the size even though the dimensions still say 1280 x 720. When I press the full screen button, it enlarges but only vertically. I've tried converting it to H.624 and I'm normally pretty good at figuring this stuff out but I've hit a wall. Any ideas why this is happening? Any ideas on how to fix it?
    06-25-2015 10:43 PM
    Hey y'all! First post. Would really appreciate some feedback.

So I took a video of me shooting a paper ball and slightly missing a trash can from my Galaxy S6 using the slow motion feature. I took that video and transferred it to my computer to edit it and put Chariots of Fire as the background music. I saved that file, keeping the exact same file type (MP4) and transferred it back to my phone. However, now when I view it on my phone, the video is the fraction of the size even though the dimensions still say 1280 x 720. When I press the full screen button, it enlarges but only vertically. I've tried converting it to H.624 and I'm normally pretty good at figuring this stuff out but I've hit a wall. Any ideas why this is happening? Any ideas on how to fix it?
    Welcome to Android Central!

What video editing software did you use on your computer?
    06-29-2015 08:24 AM