Since my black screen of death, my phone has been acting funny. Battery life has been superb, but that's about it. I drop calls with full signal even in my own house (my S4 never did that) I even changed the settings to LTE/CDMA as recommended. Also, every time I call someone on Bluetooth in my car it says dialing failed then it randomly works. And the phone is beginning to lose its snappiness.

Verizon is sending me a new SIM card over night and says that will supposedly solve my signal issues... we'll see, though.

Any advice, people?

Jon
    06-26-2015 06:11 AM
    Since my black screen of death, my phone has been acting funny. Battery life has been superb, but that's about it. I drop calls with full signal even in my own house (my S4 never did that) I even changed the settings to LTE/CDMA as recommended. Also, every time I call someone on Bluetooth in my car it says dialing failed then it randomly works. And the phone is beginning to lose its snappiness.

Verizon is sending me a new SIM card over night and says that will supposedly solve my signal issues... we'll see, though.

Any advice, people?

Jon
    They are just checking a troubleshooting box by sending you a sim. You need a new phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-26-2015 06:13 AM

Any advice, people?

Jon
    Not sure what VZW return policy is but if the SIM doesn't resolve the issue, I would work with them on a new device, exchange or a warranty claim. How long has the BT issue persisted? Have you been working with them the whole time?
    06-26-2015 06:16 AM
    Since I got the phone. And they've been working with me for a week now. They put a note on my account that if I surpass the 30 day exchange on the date of July 11th, they'll still make an exception and exchange it after that date (at least they claim they made that notation on my account). Lord knows...
    06-26-2015 06:21 AM
    Since I got the phone. And they've been working with me for a week now. They put a note on my account that if I surpass the 30 day exchange on the date of July 11th, they'll still make an exception and exchange it after that date (at least they claim they made that notation on my account). Lord knows...
    Check back with them to verify and try to get them to send an email to that effect so that there is no issue.
    06-26-2015 06:26 AM