Find My Mobile not working (China). How can I get it functioning?

leebut

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Find My Mobile not working (China).

Hello Forum members,

Just tried using Find My Mobile in China, but it's not working (Connection Off) on their website. I have turned 'Remote Controls' on and set it to use wireless networks, and the device is registered to my Samsung account.

I contacted support, who asked me to delete and log in to my Samsung account again, but that did nothing.
Sent a reply to that effect two days ago, nothing back from them.
they provided a link to check which services are available (help.content.samsung.com), which redirects to the Chinese version. Find My Mobile is there.

Any ideas what I need to do to get this function working?

Thanks,

Lee

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Find My Mobile not working (China).

Hello Forum members,

Just tried using Find My Mobile in China, but it's not working (Connection Off) on their website. I have turned 'Remote Controls' on and set it to use wireless networks, and the device is registered to my Samsung account.

I contacted support, who asked me to delete and log in to my Samsung account again, but that did nothing.
Sent a reply to that effect two days ago, nothing back from them.
they provided a link to check which services are available (help.content.samsung.com), which redirects to the Chinese version. Find My Mobile is there.

Any ideas what I need to do to get this function working?

Thanks,

Lee

Welcome to Android Central!

It could be they are blocking that GPS interaction.

leebut

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Find My Mobile not working (China).

Thanks for your input. I have location set for all methods, not only GPS.

I tested with 'Location' set to GPS only, which works with Baidu Maps app.

I got a reply from Samsung support stating there is a problem between my device and their system. I should get it resolved by the 20th of July! So slow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome