How can I move the hold button
    06-28-2015 12:10 PM
    1. Please don't duplicate threads. This is users helping users, not a paid repair service with instant response.

2. The screen should be dark when you have the phone by your eas, so it can't activate anything. If it isn't, your proximity detector is bad and has to be replaced, or you have a case covering it preventing it from working properly.
    06-28-2015 03:17 PM
    The inadvertent hold problem happens to me when I use my shoulder to cradle the phone. The phone shifts when I move, it senses light, the screen comes on and my ear puts the call on hold.

There's no hold tone so you don't know what happened until your caller says "hello?" or got start wondering why somesomeone isn't answering a question.

It's really annoying because it happens when I'm busy and trying to do 2 things at once.
    09-08-2015 05:41 PM
    The inadvertent hold problem happens to me when I use my shoulder to cradle the phone. The phone shifts when I move, it senses light, the screen comes on and my ear puts the call on hold.

There's no hold tone so you don't know what happened until your caller says "hello?" or got start wondering why somesomeone isn't answering a question.

It's really annoying because it happens when I'm busy and trying to do 2 things at once.

hit your lock button before you take a call like that and it shouldn't come back on during the call
    09-09-2015 04:03 PM