Anyone go back to iPhone after giving the s6 a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Unit

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Don't misunderstand him as saying the camera sucks, because it doesn't. It's better than the iPhone camera but not up to par with the G4 or s6 camera.

bigrich272

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
i have bot i have the s6 edge verizon and the s6 gold AT&T unlocked using on iwireless tmobile subsidary also have the factory unlocked iphone 6 plus 128 gb with apple care plus

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

yyy999deba

May 6, 2015
Visit site
But the signal is not good for iPhone. Sometimes you call your friend but just to notice you he is busy or not in the service area . Actually your friend just not receive your call at all. and no contact record in his phone to remind him that you called him.But just sometimes.

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
But the signal is not good for iPhone. Sometimes you call your friend but just to notice you he is busy or not in the service area . Actually your friend just not receive your call at all. and no contact record in his phone to remind him that you called him.But just sometimes.

The signal on the iPhone is a million times better than than the signal on the s6. I don't even show one bar of 4g coverage on the s6

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Simply not true! My iPhone signal is consistently stronger than my Android.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The signal on the iPhone is a million times better than than the signal on the s6. I don't even show one bar of 4g coverage on the s6

Simply not true! My iPhone signal is consistently stronger than my Android.

Sadly my iPhone 6+ wasn't like this. I work in a building that is category 5 hurricane proof so very thick walls and I would lose LTE in certain spots whereas my Android phones hold onto it without an issue.

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
This was my recent battery life for my iPhone six plus running ios9 beta2 on power saver mode. How anyone can say they get better battery life than this on Android is beyond me

Attachments

• 1437753218914.jpg
    1437753218914.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 40

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
This was my recent battery life for my iPhone six plus running ios9 beta2 on power saver mode. How anyone can say they get better battery life than this on Android is beyond me

Holy cow! I've been debating trading in my 6 for a 6 Plus at some point. That makes me wanna do it even more. Still gonna keep my M9 because I like both platforms, but that's crazy battery life.

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Holy cow! I've been debating trading in my 6 for a 6 Plus at some point. That makes me wanna do it even more. Still gonna keep my M9 because I like both platforms, but that's crazy battery life.

Ios9 has made my phone last longer and longer with the battery power saving mode. I have it switched on the entire time from 100 down to zero and it keeps getting better. With beta1 of ios9 it lasted 34 hours. Now 41 hours. Before ios9 I was lasting around 24-28 hours per charge

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

That is good life for sure but sadly "Usage" doesn't equal screen-on time for iOS so it is harder to judge. Again not saying the 6/6+ do not get good life -- but it is harder to compare how long the screen was on versus Android. "Usage" in the iOS world is whenever an app is doing something.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
There is something to be said for being able to control the software and the hardware. The iPhone benefits a lot from that to be sure. Battery life is proof. My 6 Plus does some kinda black magic with the battery that even my Note 4 can't match.

Sent from the Elegance

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
That is good life for sure but sadly "Usage" doesn't equal screen-on time for iOS so it is harder to judge. Again not saying the 6/6+ do not get good life -- but it is harder to compare how long the screen was on versus Android. "Usage" in the iOS world is whenever an app is doing something.

Actually you are incorrect. The new ios breaks it down

Attachments

• 1437754045016.jpg
    1437754045016.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 36

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
There is something to be said for being able to control the software and the hardware. The iPhone benefits a lot from that to be sure. Battery life is proof. My 6 Plus does some kinda black magic with the battery that even my Note 4 can't match.

Sent from the Elegance

I think a lot of it has to do with standby time. My iPhone standby is higher than on my M9. Maybe because iOS doesn't allow as much running in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.