For example, there's no way to long hold the period key to get to punctuation marks like a question mark or exclamation point. Also long holding the enter key does not give me access to Swiftkey's great suite of emojis.

For any of you using Textra and Swiftkey (a pretty common combination I think), am I missing something or is there a workaround for this?

If it matters, I'm using the GS6 with Nova launcher on Verizon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    06-29-2015 07:09 AM
    For example, there's no way to long hold the period key to get to punctuation marks like a question mark or exclamation point. Also long holding the enter key does not give me access to Swiftkey's great suite of emojis.

For any of you using Textra and Swiftkey (a pretty common combination I think), am I missing something or is there a workaround for this?

If it matters, I'm using the GS6 with Nova launcher on Verizon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't know but both of those things are working on both of my S6's (S6 and S6 edge) just as expected. Try clearing cache and data from Swiftkey and see if it works.
    PsychDoc likes this.
    06-29-2015 07:25 AM
    this isnt the first Ive heard if this, but Ive never had an issue with Swiftkey and Textra playing nice together, only issue I have with Textra is often times, it will leave a notification icon in the status bar when there are no unread messages, it gets the best of my ocd and I stop using Textra as a result lol
    06-29-2015 07:45 AM
    I don't know but both of those things are working on both of my S6's (S6 and S6 edge) just as expected. Try clearing cache and data from Swiftkey and see if it works.
    That did it. Now it works perfectly. Thanks so much.
    06-29-2015 07:49 AM