I have certain apps "i.e. quick change keyboards", I like to have the notifications for it shown on my notification screen, but I do not want to see it on my lock screen. Other apps I DO want to see on the lock screen.

Anyway to control this?

TIA

Dave
    06-29-2015 04:38 PM
    I have certain apps "i.e. quick change keyboards", I like to have the notifications for it shown on my notification screen, but I do not want to see it on my lock screen. Other apps I DO want to see on the lock screen.

Anyway to control this?

TIA

Dave
    Welcome to Android Central!

Unfortunately you can't stop one app from giving a notification on the lock screen. You can turn off the notification for the app but then you wouldn't get any.

Try giving Dynamic Notification a look. I have been using it for a long time now. I have my lock screen notifications turned off.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enotifications
    06-29-2015 06:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Unfortunately you can't stop one app from giving a notification on the lock screen. You can turn off the notification for the app but then you wouldn't get any.

Try giving Dynamic Notification a look. I have been using it for a long time now. I have my lock screen notifications turned off.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enotifications
    That's not true there is a way.

One if you don't want any notification from a specific app to show on your locked screen. You can go to settings - sound and notification then app notification and press on the application u don't want to show. In ur case all of them.

Two you can hide sensetive content from the same settings location.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    06-29-2015 08:11 PM
    That's not true there is a way.

One if you don't want any notification from a specific app to show on your locked screen. You can go to settings - sound and notification then app notification and press on the application u don't want to show. In ur case all of them.

Two you can hide sensetive content from the same settings location.

Good luck

You do realize they want every notification to show but "quick change keyboards" on the lock screen. If you go in to the settings you are referring to yes you can block the notification in there but that blocks it from even showing up on the phone not just the lock screen.
    06-30-2015 06:43 AM
    You do realize they want every notification to show but "quick change keyboards" on the lock screen. If you go in to the settings you are referring to yes you can block the notification in there but that blocks it from even showing up on the phone not just the lock screen.
    I do realize that n i hope u realize that u don't know what you are talking. Refer to the picture and toggle the last switch. Can I turn off Lock Screen Notifications and still allow notifications when unlocked?-uploadfromtaptalk1435670372456.jpg

06-30-2015 08:19 AM
    I do realize that n i hope u realize that u don't know what you are talking. Refer to the picture and toggle the last switch.
    I stand corrected sir, I do not have the lock screen option on my Note 4. I only have the top two on my phone so I assumed that they were all setup the same. My apologies.

Can I turn off Lock Screen Notifications and still allow notifications when unlocked?-screenshot_2015-06-30-09-35-27.jpg
    blackberry86 likes this.
    06-30-2015 08:32 AM