08-28-2015 01:01 PM
68 123
tools
    Yup, they're all there now and I'll be switching from Material theme to Material Dark or Weyo most likely.
    I really like the Material Dark. Especially feel it'll most useful for using the phone during the night hours. It brings a nice style to the Galaxy S6 in my opinion. Samsung tends to through to many colors at you, so to me is nice having just one color everywhere especially in the settings app.
    deeb215 likes this.
    07-02-2015 11:44 AM
    I installed the weyo black theme with blue highlights.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6
    This is the best one so far IMO. Has the material design elements with a darker background. Runs fantastic and looks great. My favorite.
    07-02-2015 12:38 PM
    If the icons were optional and some themes didn't muddy up the dialer and such, we would have a really great collection of themes. Hopefully Samsung will tweak what's allowed and add additional features to the store eventually.
    07-02-2015 01:49 PM
    If the icons were optional and some themes didn't muddy up the dialer and such, we would have a really great collection of themes. Hopefully Samsung will tweak what's allowed and add additional features to the store eventually.
    You can use any icon pack you want so it is "optional".
    07-02-2015 02:17 PM
    Unless you install another launcher like Nova, how would one use any icon pack we want amongst the Samsung themes?
    07-02-2015 02:57 PM
    Unless you install another launcher like Nova, how would one use any icon pack we want amongst the Samsung themes?
    Well there are some apps that can change your icons while using TouchWiz but it'll only change the ones you have on your homescreen and not the app drawer
    07-02-2015 03:18 PM
    Maybe I should finally give Nova a try for longer than 10 minutes. I'm soooo picky and haven't found a theme I really like in that theme store yet! Downloaded the Material theme and used it for 5 minutes until I noticed the calendar and clock icons weren't dynamic. I like TouchWiz which is why I've stuck with it for so long but I really don't care for the TouchWiz icons and icons are what I look at first when looking for themes.
    07-02-2015 03:46 PM
    Maybe I should finally give Nova a try for longer than 10 minutes. I'm soooo picky and haven't found a theme I really like in that theme store yet! Downloaded the Material theme and used it for 5 minutes until I noticed the calendar and clock icons weren't dynamic. I like TouchWiz which is why I've stuck with it for so long but I really don't care for the TouchWiz icons and icons are what I look at first when looking for themes.
    interesting, I did the opposite I tried TW for all of 10 minutes tops and then went directly to Nova.. I'd never go back to TW. way too generic for me and boring.
    07-02-2015 04:16 PM
    Yea one of the main reasons I stick with Nova besides the gestures and easy restoration of saved set-ups. There's actually an app to apply icon packs straight to Touchwiz but of course you must be rooted.
    07-03-2015 01:18 AM
    Yea one of the main reasons I stick with Nova besides the gestures and easy restoration of saved set-ups. There's actually an app to apply icon packs straight to Touchwiz but of course you must be rooted.
    Me too. When I went from iPhone to android last year, I didn't know anything about launchers and icon packs so I left my phone stock but when I bought a Moto X 2014, I tried Nova Prime and I was hooked. Never using stock or any other launcher.

07-03-2015 01:54 AM
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]What happened to the Space Themes tho? I've looked all over for what was there last week. Why did they take it away? [/FONT
    07-03-2015 08:27 PM
    I love the cat one! And the summer beach nite one...

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-03-2015 10:33 PM
    Cats rule!

Attached Thumbnails New Themes are out including PAID themes-3227.jpg  
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    07-03-2015 10:34 PM
    Cats rule!
    And Dogs drool.... :sly:
    07-04-2015 06:40 AM
    Weyo turned out to have some elements that were too dark for my liking. Close but no cigar, I'm switching to Material Dark.
    Sergio Armenta likes this.
    07-04-2015 10:40 AM
    Weyo turned out to have some elements that were too dark for my liking. Close but no cigar, I'm switching to Material Dark.
    I think the Material Dark theme is one of the best material theme available in the store. I've had it since day one and haven't looked back. Plus I've kept the same setup on my phone for more than 5 days because of it.
    deeb215 likes this.
    07-04-2015 10:44 AM
    Material Dark is what I've been wanting since the first minute I experienced Android Lollipop. What UTTER IMBECILE decided that all screens should be white? I presume that white uses more power than any darker shade, so some GENIUS decided to ignore the fifty million complaints about poor battery life, and decided to make all of the black screens white. Sheer insanity, though I suppose it's all about one thing -- copying the iPhone. For crying out loud, if I wanted a stupid iPhone, I would get a stupid iPhone. But no, I want a phone with some intelligence built into it, and not some lame attempt at copying the iPhone (again). Sheesh!

At any rate, I'm very happily using the Material Dark theme, with my own solid-color (dark blue) wallpaper. And I DON'T WANT a bunch of new icons or different fonts or anything -- I just want relief from those awful WHITE SCREENS!!

Rant over, apologies for venting, but I'm happy with the Material Dark theme, very much so. ;-)
    07-04-2015 08:49 PM
    Material Dark is what I've been wanting since the first minute I experienced Android Lollipop. What UTTER IMBECILE decided that all screens should be white? I presume that white uses more power than any darker shade, so some GENIUS decided to ignore the fifty million complaints about poor battery life, and decided to make all of the black screens white. Sheer insanity, though I suppose it's all about one thing -- copying the iPhone. For crying out loud, if I wanted a stupid iPhone, I would get a stupid iPhone. But no, I want a phone with some intelligence built into it, and not some lame attempt at copying the iPhone (again). Sheesh!

At any rate, I'm very happily using the Material Dark theme, with my own solid-color (dark blue) wallpaper. And I DON'T WANT a bunch of new icons or different fonts or anything -- I just want relief from those awful WHITE SCREENS!!

Rant over, apologies for venting, but I'm happy with the Material Dark theme, very much so. ;-)
    Weyo theme is a true dark theme. I like it over the material dark.

07-04-2015 09:04 PM
    Weyo theme is a true dark theme. I like it over the material dark.
    I don't particularly like the icons in Weyo, nor the font -- not sure if the latter can be changed in themes or not, but presumably you can. Material Dark just doesn't seem to change things that much from the original theme, except for the screen backgrounds -- and that's what I'm looking for.
    07-05-2015 12:07 AM
    I don't particularly like the icons in Weyo, nor the font -- not sure if the latter can be changed in themes or not, but presumably you can. Material Dark just doesn't seem to change things that much from the original theme, except for the screen backgrounds -- and that's what I'm looking for.
    You can use any icon pack with the themes. I'm using Aurora icons with the Weyo theme. You can also change the font of the themes just like you would with the standard theme.

07-05-2015 01:44 AM
    Personally I'm starting to love weyo as bland as it may be.
    The chic is also a nice dark theme that u may try soon, but weyo is growing in me.

mountainman likes this.
    07-05-2015 10:43 AM
    Is there a way to remove these themes? I have a lot I no longer want. Not finding a way to remove them

Edit, nevermind, figured it out. Geez, missed the obvious.
    07-21-2015 08:21 PM
    Is there a way to remove these themes? I have a lot I no longer want. Not finding a way to remove them

Edit, nevermind, figured it out. Geez, missed the obvious.
    Can't you to the Theme Store and select the Theme. There should be an option.

07-21-2015 09:43 PM
    Can't you to the Theme Store and select the Theme. There should be an option.

Yup, plain as the nose on my face. LOL, don t know how I missed it. Sometimes its the simple things.
    07-21-2015 11:47 PM
    Would you care to share that Dark Blue wallpaper?

-Rich

07-22-2015 12:58 PM
68 123