I have a song for my text messages, but then I have the same song for "Default Notifications", what is that? Every time I get a Facebook message on my phone, that same song plays, I just want the Facebook Message sound for my Facebook Message notifications

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Notifications-1672.jpg   Notifications-1671.jpg  
    07-02-2015 12:22 AM
    I have a song for my text messages, but then I have the same song for "Default Notifications", what is that? Every time I get a Facebook message on my phone, that same song plays, I just want the Facebook Message sound for my Facebook Message notifications

Posted via the Android Central App
    Default notification sound it's like General Notification Sound..if you change it all notification you will receive from Facebook,Twitter, etc. that is your ringtone.
    If you want to change only your SMS notification ringtone you're doin right in your First Screenshot and if you want to change your notification in your FB Messenger there's a Setting icon in the upper right > Notification & Sounds > Notification Sound > Then choose what you want
    07-02-2015 01:11 AM