My Samsung Galaxy s6 just started going to a black screen and saying something like, "Welcome to Samsung VR...." The screen goes black and doesn't respond unless I hold the down volume and power buttons to restart it. Thoughts?? It just started doing this today.
    07-02-2015 04:25 PM
    I have the same issue. After hours on the phone with my provider AND Samsung, it was determined that it was a charging port issue. Trying to get this resolved as I sit here..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Mine will return to the homepage when the charging plug is wiggled...................................................................................................................................................waiting for a call back from both..........
    09-10-2015 07:38 PM