Keyboard

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Definitely. Swiftkey would be the first replacement I'd recommend trying. Its customization options are so good it won me over in almost no time.
Thanks for sharing was using Google keyboard... Must say SwiftKey is so much better works very well on note 4
And the ability to change colours on the fly... Me like

Sent from my SM-N910W8

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey is by far the best on Android and I've tried them all...

--
Should there be smoke coming out of my cpu?

Keith Wardlow

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Speaking of keyboards, I was replying to someone on Twitter and realized I can not use any Emoji at all, how is this still not possible? I am using the Google Keyboard with zero lag, love it, it is smooth and fast, the Samsung Keyboard was slow, very laggy, and I got tired of it, but yet I can not input Emoji on Twitter....

Posted via the Android Central App

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Speaking of keyboards, I was replying to someone on Twitter and realized I can not use any Emoji at all, how is this still not possible? I am using the Google Keyboard with zero lag, love it, it is smooth and fast, the Samsung Keyboard was slow, very laggy, and I got tired of it, but yet I can not input Emoji on Twitter....

Posted via the Android Central App

I believe you can,you just need to hold down the enter key

Posted with my shiny s6

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
the old battle of "what keyboard is better" lol

On all my previous devices I would always default back to the Google Keyboard - yes the predictive isn't anywhere near as good as Swiftkey, but the Google Keyboard just felt right for me. In saying that I haven't felt the need to change this time around for my S6 - running the new material dark theme makes my keyboard look like the Google one.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
the old battle of "what keyboard is better" lol

On all my previous devices I would always default back to the Google Keyboard - yes the predictive isn't anywhere near as good as Swiftkey, but the Google Keyboard just felt right for me. In saying that I haven't felt the need to change this time around for my S6 - running the new material dark theme makes my keyboard look like the Google one.

Swiftkey has a dark theme, running it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34