iOS emojis on android

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotaki

Banned
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I think you do understand.

To be clear on one point - the apps in which the emojis revert back to Android style once inserted into the message will still transmit the message to IOS displaying the correlating IOS emoji.

For example - Twitter, Cyber Dust, and Cloud Magic email app all take the IOS emojies and change them to Android emojies while I'm typing my message. Once sent to the IOS device, they display as IOS emojies.

The three apps I mention, at least as far as I can tell, don't allow me to change any text input settings from within the apps themselves so I'm stuck using global settings.

It's really not a huge deal at all as the entire point, for me, is to communicate accurately with IOS users.

Here's some screen shots from within the twitter app-

View attachment 197082
View attachment 197083

Have you tried changing keyboard?
I think you for what you are asking you need to do the root method

pdxrealtor

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
No, I have not tried changing the keyboard. I will give that shot.

I'm really quite satisfied with this solution. The fact I can select an iPhone emoji and my iPhone recipient sees the same thing is enough for me. The fact it looks different on my screen before I send it is not all that bad as far as I can tell at this time.

Thanks for posting the link. I know there is a flip font 3 in the Play market, and I had it installed at one time. This one doesn't seem to b giving me the issues that one did.

patriotaki

Banned
May 9, 2015
Visit site
No, I have not tried changing the keyboard. I will give that shot.

I'm really quite satisfied with this solution. The fact I can select an iPhone emoji and my iPhone recipient sees the same thing is enough for me. The fact it looks different on my screen before I send it is not all that bad as far as I can tell at this time.

Thanks for posting the link. I know there is a flip font 3 in the Play market, and I had it installed at one time. This one doesn't seem to b giving me the issues that one did.

try kika keyboard

MosWanted

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Recently Purchased a used Galaxy Mega 6.3 I belive cause I was absolutely amazed by the size of the phone ... sadly .. there's absolutely No type of KIKKAT , Etc , Etc , type of updated to give me ANY EMOJIS !?! Is there any thing I can do to get IOS emojis on this phone ?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Install an iPhone emoji app. Emojis aren't part of the ROM, they're part of an app, usually the keyboard and text apps. You can get close to the Apple emojis, but due to copyright concerns, you can't get exact duplicates.

MosWanted

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I need a way to get the kit kat emojis AT LEAST on my phone due to the my galaxy mega being discontinued there are no longer no updates tobget any kit kat uodates or even download the FAMOUS emoji font for flip font ... so I need either a turrent download or an apk that will by pass the restriction that my phone ... any download links ??? And apk links ???? Please...

MosWanted

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
AN OFFICIAL ANDROID BREAK THROUGH !!!!!

everybody needs EMOJIS that are at LEAST an IOS or realllllly similar to them , now I have came across an app called KIKA EMOJI KEYBOARD , now people probably came across this app quite a few time , but while you set up the keyboard after u install the app u need to ALSO INSTALL a plug in FOR the app called Emoji One now while u have the app opened it will say activate emoji one now but this is not no ad it will lead you to a link to the Google Play Store and then download straight to the kik emoji app which is the keyboard and you will have to act to activated and your kike keyboard settings but after that you have iOS type emojis!!!! I hope this will help you out

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-06-01-08-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-06-01-08-02.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 80

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

MosWanted

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I am using a GALAXY MEGA 6.3 one of the oldest galaxys on the market and when I bought it , the manufacturer that made it im guessing samsung. Didnt release any more updates for the phone due to it being discontinued I think in about 2011 or a little later on from AT&T

Now the first step !¡!

go on the playstore and type in kika
Keyboard then the little logo that I screenshot will pop up , then download it

Second Step !¡!

Once it has installed onto your andriod device , u wil then follow the steps to make it your default keyboard

Third Step. !¡!

Once youve opened the app or either look at your keyboard ... you are probably dissapointed on how the emojis look (I was too ) but do not fear because the next step will get you the right emojis youll enojy !

Fourth Step : open your the kika application left Swipe on it , then press "Emoji" then you should see something called emoji one , press on it then it should take you back to the play store and show a KIka plug named emoji one download it

5th step !! Last one

Once the emoji plug in has been downloaded open the. Kika application once more , swipe left , push "emoji"
And it should have a check box by the ugly emoji the app comes with , then from there u press on the emoji one emojis , make sure the check box is marked on top of it then , when you send your next text message , don't hesitate to express it with an EMOJI 👌🏻

I hope this helps for all android users !

Djlatino

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
>not rooting
>not using Emoji Switcher
>missing out on this
>jumping through various hoops

Attachments

• 1445484894539.jpg
    1445484894539.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 58

dswatson83

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I at least want the emojis consistant...don't really care what they look like. As long as they can be interpreted the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.