iOS emojis on android

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackberry86

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
There are ways to have ios emoji on android without rooting. I came across one but was late since for some annoying reason google removed the app. It's called Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 3. You can look up the youtube video "change emoji character without root."

Any one has a method? Or can share the previous apk file

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
There are way to have ios emoji on android without rooting. I came across one but was late since for some annoying reason google removed the app. It's call Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 3. You can look the youtube video "change emoji character without root."

Thanks! Just checking it out. Hopefully it works.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
There are ways to have ios emoji on android without rooting. I came across one but was late since for some annoying reason google removed the app. It's called Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 3. You can look up the youtube video "change emoji character without root."

It's still in the app store. What do u mean Google removed it?

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

Attachments

• 9791.jpg
    9791.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 568

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I just installed emoji for flipfont 1 which is the iOS version emojis. It works fine on my S6.

Attachments

• 9792.jpg
    9792.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 528

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
FlipFont 1 is the iPhone emoji. OP said flipfont 3 but I installed flipfont 3 which are identical to the iPhone ones.

As You can see there is a difference between yours (FlipFont1) and this (FlipFont3). The one you installed is similar.and matches the iPhone emoji. But it is not EXACTLY the same. FlipFont3 is exactly the same.
Emoji.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1