07-07-2015 11:44 AM
30 12
tools
    But after a week or so I was more into the fast charging capabilities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    the fast charging is great when you need a really fast charge, but fast charging rates are hard on the battery over time, I see no reason to fast charge your phone overnight, I use the wireless charger when charging overnight and the fast charger when I need alot of charge in a short time, I see no reason to beat up the battery otherwise

sent from my S6 using tapatalk
    Shon123 and AndersP like this.
    07-06-2015 09:48 AM
    Sorry, Richard Meyers, but you are mistaken, the "remote" wireless charge pads" do NOT allow for quick charge capabilities, the rapid charge wall unit plug, if used, defaults to 1 ampere charge rate, the induction coil does not have the capabilities to rapid charge , you must use the rapid wall plug in and usb cord to achieve a rapid charge !!! published by Samsung Rapid charge brochure.....
    07-06-2015 11:34 AM
    I got this one doubt before buying a wireless charger! If I connect my wireless charger to a fast charger outlet. Will i get the same speed as the fast charger !

Posted via the Android Central App
    You can use the rapid charger with your wireless charging pad but don't expect the same speed. If you are in the office or asleep, why do you want it? When using rapid charging via the customary manner of plugging directly to the phone, there should be no immediate issue with using it. By the time you notice it, you probably would have upgraded your device. It makes little sense for Samsung to include something that would damage a device whose sales they are dependent upon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-06-2015 12:25 PM
    I stand corrected. I had read that the 'lightening bolt' icon indicated fast charging but I checked with a Samsung 1A charger and it is apparently only an indication of charging on the S6.
    07-07-2015 10:45 AM
    I bought this one from Amazon:
    Amazon.com: RAVPower Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 4 5 6 7(2013), Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus Vu2, HTC 8X Droid DNA and All Qi-Enabled Devices-Black (AC adapter included): Cell Phones & Accessories
    When plugged in to the samsung fast wall micro-usb, it does not say "fast charging" when it is charging, but the time estimate is identical to when the phone is directly plugged in to the micro. It's pretty handy to just have it at my desk at work.
    07-07-2015 11:44 AM
30 12