Why does my Galaxy S6 screen go white and black after a full discharge?

A

AC Question

Galaxy s6 screen goes white and black after full discharge.

I bought galaxy s6 7 days ago.Last night it discharged upto 2 percent and the screen goes to black and white without turning on the power saving mode. Now after full charge also the screen stuck into that black and white mode. Tried everything including enable and disable the power saving mode and color control but nothing helps me. please help me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you certain you don't have Ultra Power Saving Mode turned on? This is different from the regular Power Saving Mode.

drtystv

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue, just checked and power save/ultra power save are both switched off. It seems to me I saw someone tap the screen (or something like that) to change back and forth, but it's not working for me.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue, just checked and power save/ultra power save are both switched off. It seems to me I saw someone tap the screen (or something like that) to change back and forth, but it's not working for me.

Welcome to the AC Forums. Try clearing the cache partition. If that doesn't work a factory reset. If that doesn't work, contact your carrier about an exchange or warranty exchange depending upon how long it's been since your purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463