Hello guys! I'm kinda new to this forum as well as Android in general. Have had an iPhone, but owned a Nexus tablet. I overall loved the Android experience on my tablet and got a Galaxy S6 as a phone.

Question:
    I'm trying to customize my Galaxy S6 lockscreen, and I've run into some issues. I've tried a number of apps to customize the lockscreen, but I cannot find any with a fingerprint unlocking method. If someone can link me an application, it would be great help. Also I would prefer it have an option for multiple fingerprints, but it is not needed. Also, I would like if I could have widgets on there for free. Thanks ahead of time .
    07-07-2015 04:09 AM
    It's my understanding that ANY customisation to the lockscreen, unless approved by Samsung, disables the fingerprint scanner.
    07-07-2015 05:28 AM
    Try C Locker (C Locker Pro has some additional features). I used it for a while but just stopped using it after switching to a device with Lollipop, while on Kit Kat, it was great for me, but again, I haven't tried it for some time now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckscreen&hl=en
    LordNature likes this.
    07-07-2015 06:36 AM
    Thanks for the information. I was doing some more in-depth research last night and found that hi Locker is another alternative. I'll be using hi Locker for now, and I will try out C Locker later. Anyways thanks for the info !
    07-07-2015 05:54 PM
    hey, i was looking for this forum quite a while and unfortunetly i didnt find a way how to lock lockscreen in C Locker. .hi Locker doesnt seem that could. Do you know any fingerprint styled widged, that i could add to WidgetLocker?
    09-05-2015 01:42 AM