When I purchased the S6, I also changed carriers. I am trying to figure out if the poor voice quality I am experiencing is due to the phone or Sprint. I had been using a MotoX on ATT and the call quality was good. I think the issue is with the phone because I seem to be very 'digital' sounding on the s6, even if I am off the cellular network and on WiFi calling.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a setting somewhere that will improve the voice quality? Anyone I call struggles to hear everything I say. It is like there is a light digital distortion and then an occasional momentary drop all together.

The phone is a beautiful and well constructed phone. I cannot believe the voice quality is so poor... hope I am just missing a setting or something.
    07-07-2015 06:11 AM
    I have Sprint and I experienced that same issue a few years ago with the Motorola Photon.
    A week later after trying everything I could on that phone, I went to Sprint and exchanged it for another Photon.
    No problems after that!

I never had problems like that before, and after the Photon I had the GS4, GS5 and now I have the GS6 Edge.
    No problems with the phone calls so far.

Having said that, Sprint is known for having a network that isn't reliable in many places.
    I suggest you change that GS6 for another one to see if that works out.
    07-07-2015 07:11 AM
    it is a beautiful phone, i had it for 1 month but changed back to iphone. My problem is connection with my car via Bluetooth, the sound is always discontinued, no matter in Music mode or in calling mode. I will say the normal call quality is OK, not the best, but the Bluetooth problem has driven me back to the Iphone
    07-07-2015 07:15 AM