I noticed this the other day that my Yahoo app randomly stopped receiving notifications. I never changed anything email or sync related for a long time so it makes this harder to solve. I dont even remember having sync on ever for my Yahoo emails (maybe this sounds stupid and it was on the whole time but I cant remember). Anyway I tried deleting the accounts and re-adding, using the default email app and adding the same accounts, clearing app date/caches, re-installing Yahoo app, clearing cache partition, and turning all the syncs on/off and playing with those settings. What I did notice was a suspicious log in a few days ago from out of state which I am not sure is part of this or not, but it was on android supposedly, I changed my PW just to be sure.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it? Cant seem to find much about it out there :/
    07-07-2015 08:24 PM
    Any suggestions? Seems to be happening with all other email apps too (gmail, stock, yahoo still). I used to receive them instantly on Yahoo, i dont remember changing any options and would prefer not to have to do a factory reset
    07-08-2015 11:13 AM
    Yes, same thing happened with me, this past week or so. My wife received a spam email from my yahoo account yesterday to a unique email I have in my yahoo contact list. Not sure if this is related, but you mentioned an "out of state" log. Hard to see how that would effect the notifications, though.
    07-13-2015 10:13 PM