Not receiving Snapchat notifications.....anyone else?

skipreid45

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I bought a Galaxy S6 one month ago. I am not receiving snaps now. I get no notifications, and I have no new snaps listed, when I click on my friends. Although they are sending them out often. Has anyone else experienced this?

skipreid45

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I am receiving sms notifications for sure. All other apps that send notifications are working fine. Just not snapchat. I even created a whole new snapchat account and still nothing. Snap seems to think its an issue with the Galaxy s6, so i thought maybe someone else has experienced the same problem.

Craig Turner3

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I have to agree here, I'm not receiving snapchat notifications either, facebook yeah and snapchat works otherwise, just no notifications...(S6 edge)

Loganl

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I bought a Galaxy S6 one month ago. I am not receiving snaps now. I get no notifications, and I have no new snaps listed, when I click on my friends. Although they are sending them out often. Has anyone else experienced this?
I am having the same problem on my Droid MAXX, but it is only for certain people. I get notifications, but there is this one person who I don't get them from.

abduz

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site

Im having the same issue with my A5 ..it started when it was still on Lollipop and it still the same with Marshmallow.

Has no one found a solution to this? Ita quite frustrating

Yuly 1

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Im having the same issue with my A5 ..it started when it was still on Lollipop and it still the same with Marshmallow.

Has no one found a solution to this? Ita quite frustrating

Go to settings and click application manager it might be because the notifications for the app was blocked for some reason. Thats what happened with mine and i have a galaxy s6 it should work just fine now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21