Hot and wallpaper changed

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday was my first day with my new S6 and still assessing either to keep or not cause of the battery concerns. But today seems to be better with some adjustments...but still fiddling around.

But last night I left it charging over night and noticed this morning the phone was pretty hot and the wallpaper changed by itself. I wasn't using the OEM quick charger but my older regular charger. Any comments?

Also...if I have weak 4G signal and connected to a wifi...is it better to turn off the "Mobile Data" which turns the 4G off too?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
But last night I left it charging over night and noticed this morning the phone was pretty hot and the wallpaper changed by itself. I wasn't using the OEM quick charger but my older regular charger. Any comments?

I wonder if it did a random reboot overnight. Check the Settings>Battery menu--anything using an inordinate amount of battery?

Also...if I have weak 4G signal and connected to a wifi...is it better to turn off the "Mobile Data" which turns the 4G off too?

If wi-fi is connected, it should automatically turn off the 4G radio (unless it's needed for something like MMS).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power